• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

morezone

GOLD DEALS - See a deal, post here :)

2,449 posts in this topic

I am tempted but the fact there isn't a horse is putting me off. What are the odds RM will produce one in the future have they done anything like that before? 

33 minutes ago, KDave said:

I am tempted but the fact there isn't a horse is putting me off. What are the odds RM will produce one in the future have they done anything like that before? 

As in the next horse anniversary? It would be one way of enticing collectors to consider starting a collection although it would look odd up against the 1oz series.

Edited by MickB

2 minutes ago, MickB said:

As in the next horse anniversary? It would be one way of enticing collectors to consider starting a collection although it would look odd up against the 1oz series.

What are the odds the RM might mint some 2014 1/4 oz gold horses in 2017 and call it right? Have they done this kind of thing before or is this a heresy too far?

Just now, KDave said:

What are the odds the RM might mint some 2014 1/4 oz gold horses in 2017 and call it right? Have they done this kind of thing before or is this a heresy too far?

No reason why they shouldn't IMO, the big no no would be pressing more of an already completed limited mintage run.

KDave likes this

13 minutes ago, KDave said:

Suppose they could and claim they kept them in storage and never released any at the time:D

KDave and fehk2001 like this

26 minutes ago, MickB said:

Suppose they could and claim they kept them in storage and never released any at the time:D

Special edition 550 quid for a bu 1:4  thank you very much that's what Royal mint will say 

MickB likes this

Pity the seller is so far away or you could have picked them up in person.  If I was a little nearer to Mr Shen in the Broch I'd have offered to do this for you.

I find asking about picking up items in person often scares of dodgy sellers.

Goldmick likes this

Only just seen a post on here about paypal not having seller protection from 27 April funny cos I phoned them today and they said I was OK and I said I wanted to khow for the future if I buy gold coins and they said I was covered so don't khow for sure now but I won them last night so should be OK if they are fake 

2 hours ago, dancavendish said:

1/4 gold proof lunar 2 2014 horse £350.00 by now on eBay 

may some one is missing this

not sure is best offer I saw but to compare with RM proof coins is good one

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Australian-Lunar-Gold-Coin-1-4-Oz-2014-Year-Of-the-Horse-/162450308070?hash=item25d2cafbe6:g:iEUAAOSwXYtYtZbE

It's really nice offer for proof coin, thanks 

Edited by Zaikoff
Mistaking

12 minutes ago, TangoTango47 said:

Do want! But I spent my money this month on the 1/4 oz sheep insteademoji22.png

If I saw this first I would have opted for it instead of the 1/4 sheep to keep my spending down but it only came up on offer today. At least I've got a coin that's a bit more collectible and possibly worth more in the future.

7 minutes ago, HyHy said:

If someone have some spare change could consider this. Just checked its below spot price.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/500-Gram-Pamp-Suisse-Gold-Bar-9999-Fine-Cast-/311681796476?&_trksid=p2056016.m2516.l5255

Current spot price is ~$1285 which will make it 1285/31.1 X 500 = $20659.  Pinehurst asking $21736 making it 5.2% over spot.

fehk2001 likes this

2 minutes ago, morezone said:

Current spot price is ~$1285 which will make it 1285/31.1 X 500 = $20659.  Pinehurst asking $21736 making it 5.2% over spot.

Ahh sorry it's my bad used the wrong ounce conversion XD.

If anyone is interested in the new Liberty gold coin 2017, I see everywhere is around €2000 and over, at eBay from MCM now is €1860 plus shipping to Europe and its PCGS graded PR70

https://www.ebay.ie/itm/142339501231

2017-W Am Liberty 225th High Relief Gold $100 PCGS PR70 DCAM FS PRESALE SKU45296 

For US buyers - an amazing APMEX deal on the 2016 1 oz gold Mexican Libertad Proof, at $1355, cheaper than the bullion 1 oz Libertad which is $1380. Not a bad deal for a proof with half the mintage of the bullion version.  

Pampfan likes this

Apmex now selling 1 ounce gold bars at spot. 

Must think that spot will be falling more in the days to come for them to be running a deal like this.

Sovereign and evende like this