• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Mythical Creatures Series - Round 2 - "Phoenix"

Abbotssilvercoins

Following on from the success of Dragon, we have now finalised the design for the second round in the four round .999 fine silver series "Mythical Creatures".  Designed by a young UK artist called Danielle Forrester and minted by Geiger Edelmetalle, the first round, "Dragon" sold out in 6 days.  The mintage number was 750.

Phoenix is going to be a slightly higher mintage, at 999.  Rounds 3 and 4 of the Series will also be a 999 mintage.

The first picture shows Dragon, which sold originally at cost price for £24.50.  These are changing hands for above £50 each now.  The second picture shows the artist design for the Obverse of "Phoenix".  All four rounds will feature the same Reverse.

Phoenix is again being sold at cost price.

It has been on pre-sale to Members of a Facebook Silver Group since last Friday.  660 have sold so far. 

TOMORROW at 8PM, these can be purchased by anyone, so if you would be interested in purchasing any please message me!  The Rounds feature Geiger's LEV hallmark and will be shipped with a numbered COA.

£29.50 per round plus postage of your choice.

Thanks for looking!!

David

IMG_3620.JPG

IMG_3623.jpg

2 minutes ago, nr73 said:

Could I purchase 2 of these? As an FYI I will be on holiday from tomorrow morning for 2 weeks, but if I can reserve or pay for 2 before or after my holidays that would be great.

Yes of course.  I will message you.

Hi

If there are any of these left I will take 2 please? PM me if you have some left!

Backyard Bullion

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

Archived