• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Pamp Suisse Gold Fortuna 1/4 oz or 8gm Bars

Pampfan

I am offering a reward to anyone who can help me secure the 2 missing gold bars for my collection.  I am in need of the 1/4 oz Pamp Suisse Gold Fortuna bar and the 8 gram Pamp Suisse Gold Fortuna Bar.

To make this a worth while project for everyone:

I  am offering as a reward to anyone who can help me secure these bars individually or both together a NGC - MS-70 1/10 oz gold 2015 American eagle gold coin pictured below:

Please PM me with any information or if you have questions

WITHDRAWN

PAMPFAN

IMG_4687.JPGIMG_4688.JPG

6 hours ago, Murph said:

I take it you've tried the US distributers for Pamp, mtbcoins?

Yes I have- I called them and they said they do not have it.

The 1/4 ounce is out there somewhere as I saw one 2 years ago but didn't buy it.? I have never seen the 8 gram version.  I am hoping that someone may have bought one years ago and just has it in storage or in with other bars, etc.

That is why I am offering the reward.

Thanks

11 hours ago, Pampfan said:

Dirk's lead on the 1/4 ounce bar fell through.  So the hunt is still on for both of them

pampfan

Hope you find them mate it must be driving you crazy!

Im finding it hard enough to find 2 silver ones the 1/4oz and the 15g

Lets hope we find them.

I will be on the lookout for you. I remember seeing the 1/4 ounce silver on eBay a few months ago for about $100.  Apparently they only made 100 of them so that bar is the key to the collection at this time, but such a huge premium.

Will pamp make more ?

and if they do when?

Anyway, the search continues

1 minute ago, Pampfan said:

I will be on the lookout for you. I remember seeing the 1/4 ounce silver on eBay a few months ago for about $100.  Apparently they only made 100 of them so that bar is the key to the collection at this time, but such a huge premium.

Will pamp make more ?

and if they do when?

Anyway, the search continues

Thanks i appreciate it and if i find yours too lol

I don't mind paying $100 as you know if you need it you need it and it can be costly.

1 minute ago, Pampfan said:

• 2 weeks later...

Update -  After contacting Pamp directly multiple times about the 8gm and the 1/4 ounce Fortuna bars - it was revealed to me that the last time they sold the 8 gm bar was 10 to 15 years ago.  In looking at there website today - they have removed the 8gm bar from the catalog.  Success?  - I will still be looking for it since they did say it was made, however - if I never get it - I am ok with that.  1/4 ounce is still on the website - so it must be out there.

To all - please keep searching

Archived