• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Anyone feel a pullback incoming?

TheGoldSovereign

On 7/11/2016 at 17:56, onlyroadtoheaven said:

This guy doesn't and is very precise about the dates it will happen (tomorrow!) http://sgtreport.com/2016/07/web-bot-update-silver-to-soar-past-38-and-keep-on-going/

I don't know too much about him other than he has some fans and uses software far more complex than my little brain can understand.

Now I'm not a great fan of predictions, too much mumbo jumbo and very little scientific proof, although there does seem to be some web based  search programs which seem to achieve slightly better odds than should be expected on average.

Well this guy uses his own web bot https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_Bot, and although he has had some hits and misses, I find it interesting that he claimed that we have 16 days of change with PM's starting from the 12th. Well so far in the 4 days since the 12th, we have had the massacre in Nice, and an attempted coup in Turkey, On the 12th, there has also been the Hague ruling in favour of the Philippines, that the Chinese have no legal right to the South China sea, with both the Chinese and US navies squaring off. 

................we've still got another 12 days to go.tinfoil.gif

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watch the Chinese SGE Shanghai Gold Exchange, at present the Great Ratio transition is in full swing, by the way in Dollar terms Platinum in the SGE is now $1163.07oz and closing in on 1:1 in Ratio with Gold (G:P 1.144 / P:G 0.8742), the same is occurring with Silver in China as Silver pushes ever higher as Gold is traded into Silver (G:S 57.339) and Platinum. It's happening accept it. My reasoning is simple, it's far more expensive to refine 3 metals over 1. If Diesel and Petroleum refining costs keep rising, Gold is left behind by the other 3. If Berkshire Hathaway bought Phillips 66 (Major refiner) then they likely bought some Anglo American, KGHM and Polymetal International alongside the investment.

7 hours ago, shemyaza said:

I watch the Chinese SGE Shanghai Gold Exchange, at present the Great Ratio transition is in full swing, by the way in Dollar terms Platinum in the SGE is now $1163.07oz and closing in on 1:1 in Ratio with Gold (G:P 1.144 / P:G 0.8742), the same is occurring with Silver in China as Silver pushes ever higher as Gold is traded into Silver (G:S 57.339) and Platinum. It's happening accept it. My reasoning is simple, it's far more expensive to refine 3 metals over 1. If Diesel and Petroleum refining costs keep rising, Gold is left behind by the other 3. If Berkshire Hathaway bought Phillips 66 (Major refiner) then they likely bought some Anglo American, KGHM and Polymetal International alongside the investment.

I make the GSR 65.92 not 57.34. 

9 hours ago, shemyaza said:

Hi,

can somebody explain in plain English where they think Platinum might be going in terms of price after several years of falls. 

Five years back you could buy platinum coins from most dealers and mints. Now, you are lucky to find the odd coin across all UK dealers! What does this mean?

richo

23 hours ago, HighlandTiger said:

Now I'm not a great fan of predictions, too much mumbo jumbo and very little scientific proof, although there does seem to be some web based  search programs which seem to achieve slightly better odds than should be expected on average.

Well this guy uses his own web bot https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_Bot, and although he has had some hits and misses, I find it interesting that he claimed that we have 16 days of change with PM's starting from the 12th. Well so far in the 4 days since the 12th, we have had the massacre in Nice, and an attempted coup in Turkey, On the 12th, there has also been the Hague ruling in favour of the Philippines, that the Chinese have no legal right to the South China sea, with both the Chinese and US navies squaring off. 

................we've still got another 12 days to go.tinfoil.gif

16 days in July......

5 days in and yet another event

Race war in the US? Today three police officers murdered in Baton Rouge

11 days to go.. tinfoil.gif

Platinum is historically more expensive than Gold. It's ratio is highly abnormal at the current prices which are below Gold but returning to the historical trend.

Palladium is about to overtake Rhodium.

Archived