• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2 Ounce High Relief Proof Gold Koala

Shamatti

Yup That's right! lol

Limited to 250 coins total world wide! 2 Oz high relief Proof.

Limited Mintages

The Perth Mint will release no more than 250 2oz coins, 2,000 1oz coins, and 5,000 1/10oz coins.

http://www.perthmint.com.au/catalogue/australian-koala-2014-gold-proof-coin-series.aspx?utm_source=NL&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2014-JUN-NL1&utm_content=Feature_1_Image

• Founder & Administrator

Wow, and I thought the 1oz was pricy. I really really wanted to start collecting the gold HR 1oz coins,

but 1. I can't afford to, and 2. if I could just about afford to, it wouldn't make sense to collect as I have hardly any gold bullion to reduce my average per ounce.

I do collect all of the silver HR coins though, they are very affordable, and my favourite silver coins. Definitely worth the premiums.

I wouldn't mind collecting the gold HR coins as well, after I complete a whole date run of 1oz gold kanagroos   :lol:  I already have 1, so not long to go.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

• Founder & Administrator

goldstackers.com are selling the 1/10th koala gold proof for the same cost per ounce as the 1/2 ounce bullion coins. A nice deal there if you want fractional gold, and can probably sell for a premium in the future given they are proofs.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

I really like the look of this coin (and the 1 oz and 1/10th too).  Unfortunately the 2 oz is very pricey however and is out of my price range.  I found a dealer in Australia selling it for $500 less than the Perth Mint retail price if anyone is interested?

The 5oz silver HRs look very cool too! 

Archived