• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

collector301

2oz Queens Beast Coin Capsules ?

56 posts in this topic

On 04/07/2016 at 20:21, MickB said:

Anyone know anyone in the plastics industry that could manufacture these?

I have a mate who is the Managing Director of a Japanese plastics moulding company based in the UK.
If you are interested in buying 100,000 ( minimum order ) he will work out a quote.
Tooling cost is about £20,000.

6 hours ago, Pete said:

I have a mate who is the Managing Director of a Japanese plastics moulding company based in the UK.
If you are interested in buying 100,000 ( minimum order ) he will work out a quote.
Tooling cost is about £20,000.

I did look at plastic moulding firms in China that would do an order as low as 5000 but still the tooling would be as expensive.

28 minutes ago, oliversw5 said:

Group buy anyone??

Is it worth it, do we really need that many? Coingallery sell them quite cheaply.

(not the ones with foam inserts. I may add)

Edited by sovereignsteve

1 hour ago, sovereignsteve said:

Is it worth it, do we really need that many? Coingallery sell them quite cheaply.

(not the ones with foam inserts. I may add)

Probably not. Cost is a big factor and I doubt we could use/shift so many units 

Off main topic but perhaps almost as relevant -

Currently there are suppliers of suitable capsules so we can at least protect the Beasts but perhaps someone would like to source a decent affordable box for the full set.  A polished wooden box would be preferred over a "Blue Peter" cardboard one.

One important point though is that the cutouts would have to be designed around a specific coin capsule for a snug fit so that would dictate the brand of caps.