• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I bought.....

Picked up this during my sleep on ha.com. There are about 15 graded higher at NGC.

IMG_3482.PNG

I guess I should get Indian and Canadian too

Very nice grade, I am glad it is not just me that sets the alarm for 3am[emoji1]

I slept right through it but nobody outbid me ))
Very nice grade, I am glad it is not just me that sets the alarm for 3am[emoji1]

36 minutes ago, Numistacker said:

I used to try that, but I have not been so lucky and often missed out by just one increment - so if it is something I really would like I now get up?

Unfortunately you now have me looking at pre-33 US gold rather than just the world coins which adds Tuesday and Sunday?

I used to try that, but I have not been so lucky and often missed out by just one increment - so if it is something I really would like I now get up[emoji853]
Unfortunately you now have me looking at pre-33 US gold rather than just the world coins which adds Tuesday and Sunday[emoji1]

I can see you with Charlotte or perhaps New Orleans mint collection

16 hours ago, whitesands1 said:

After being caught up in this and having a really close look at the coins a PF70 will be a very rare thing indeed.

PF 70 may not be that rare, currently around 1500, but there is & will be a big demand for the PF 70s as it is an iconic 1st & the gold Krugerrand is the best known 1oz gold bullion coin out there.

Another one for my PF 70 box:)

The problem with common sense is, its not that common.

8 hours ago, Oystonout said:

I was asking about the 2013 proof in the "gold section" and was advised about the 2005 from Chards. It's the 150 year anniversary right?

yes  the 2005 is the 150 year anniversary proof and at around bullion price. The declared mintage on the Perth mint web site is 3909 .

Edited by Silvergun

1 hour ago, motorbikez said:

PF 70 may not be that rare, currently around 1500, but there is & will be a big demand for the PF 70s as it is an iconic 1st & the gold Krugerrand is the best known 1oz gold bullion coin out there.

Another one for my PF 70 box:)

1500 - there must have been a lot of Frogs kissed to get that number.  10% perfect.  These will be the ones to get.

5 hours ago, Silvergun said:

yes  the 2005 is the 150 year anniversary proof and at around bullion price. The declared mintage on the Perth mint web site is 3909 .

Looking around for my first piece of gold. Not got enough for an ounce and don't want a tenth as my first piece, would this be a good pick to have? I know mintage isn't everything but seems a good price for a proof. 

12 minutes ago, JohnD said:

Looking around for my first piece of gold. Not got enough for an ounce and don't want a tenth as my first piece, would this be a good pick to have? I know mintage isn't everything but seems a good price for a proof. 

one sold on ebay in April for £340 in a capsule with no coa .