• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I bought.....

55 minutes ago, mongo28 said:

Picked up 3 today, 150 mintage...
You better grab them as I believe all have been preordered from the Royal Mint through large coin companies..

The antiqued coin isn't an official Royal Mint product.  The original plain silver coin has then been antique by a private company.  I believe this one was done by a German company.

The coin Shoppe states it's from a German Mint... I guess similar to the Black Rhodium coating on all the bullion recently... I believe that's done in Germany as well... Either way 150 mintage sounds good to me since I have the majority of the Queens beasts line as it is...

Good morning. I bought the Queen's Beasts dragon 1/4 gold coin, graded MS70 ER. (Update sold out quickly.)

MCM put it online and they sell it for a very good price. Also the 1oz gold coin, but can't afford it.

Catch it as long the Americans are still sleeping. ;-)

mcm-dragon.jpg

Edited by happy2gether

Bought a RMB red dragon 1/4 in the capsule. Continues my series without massive expense. If it has issues will send it back till I get one that's gradeable. ...

This morning I picked up:

- 2016 Au/Ag Bi-Metal Wedgie (750 mintage Proof) graded PF70

- 2016 Ag Wedgie (5000 mintage Proof) graded PF70

- Two 2015 Ag Wedgies (5000 mintage Proof) in Perth Mint packaging

Today was a good day...

Edited by Jester

Nice, and joint top pop as well (this is your coin i've uploaded 
58cfcb3bec4d6_Screenshot2017-03-2013_28_37.png.33a3c91a8b5d3f8a34a108953b47edf1.png

One always has to watch to see what Jb's coins actually look like. They are presented very well in his listings. This coin was reasonable for the quality. Good pickup