• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Matched betting, Bonus bagging, Arbing, gubbing & Bookie Bashing

If you think about the best thing to do would be to put the pre game bet on Leicester at twelves then put your in play bet on something absolutely ridiculous that will never come in to make sure you get your fifty back or if it does you will win a fortune. Like athletico\ Leicester half time \ full time

At worst your 50 down at best your 3 grand up or 600 quid up

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its risk free Steve so nothing to lose & £15 minimum for 2 quick bets is fine by me. Its an existing customer bets & I have done before & there is no confusion.

Daz, if I placed prebet Leics & Athletico won I would lose £50 as only inplay gets refunded not prebet.

I just edited that as you replied , would only lose 50 not hundred personally i would use the free bet to try and win some cash so would take a gamble with it  which might explain why I'm a crap gambler and always skint but each to their own .

I can't see Leicester winning but twelves is good long odds imo , can get 14s elsewhere though 

I just edited that as you replied , would only lose 50 not hundred personally i would use the free bet to try and win some cash so would take a gamble with it  which might explain why I'm a crap gambler and always skint but each to their own .
I can't see Leicester winning but twelves is good long odds imo , can get 14s elsewhere though 

Haha quickly changed it when I noticed. Tbh free money is good for me no matter what.

Heres the breakdown if odds stay the same

Athletico win, we make £15 each

Draw I lose £50 but sister profits £175 less my £50 she gives back gives us £62.50 each

Leics win (probs won't) wins me £650 less her £50 so £500 to share after I have taken my original stake off.

Win win situation, granted not alot but for free :)

The best way to play the B365 offer is with simply back/lays on both pre-match ualifying bet and InPlay bet.

Keep the pre-match bet with as tight a match as you can find (aim to lose no more than £2), and for the InPlay, wait until half time for everything to settle down, then select something with reasonably high odds for which you can still get a close lay price in order to extract maximum value from it. 

You should be able to make about £40 in total.

The dutching method is much more complicated (and IMO less profitable), especially if you are trying to apply it In-play, and I would not recommend it unless you are very sure of what you are doing.

Another way is to bet AM to win to get your £15 profit then use the in-play bet to do some trading using Betfair. You often see unusual situations and odds swings during in-play so might see some possibilities arise.

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

I have skimmed quickly through the last few posts and dont understand the £15 thing.

I am a matched betting vet and @vand has it correct. Back and lay pre match for a small lose then, back and lay at higher odds (6+) during half time to secure a £35-40 profit. You will need to deposit £100 in bet365 for both £50 bets and also have enough money in your betfair account to cover your lay bets.

Simples :) 

Make new friends but keep the old.

One is silver and the other gold

* * * * K   e   e   p       o   n       s   t   a   c   k   i   n   g  ....my friends****

Archived