• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Perth Mint Gold Horses

Shamatti

• Founder & Administrator

Nice horses, I have a gold lunar horse as well, but this years one.

I prefer silver though, personally I think it looks nice, is currently undervalued, and you get more coins for your money :)

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Yep I'm also a big silver fan but I do have a number of 1oz Krugerrands and a 1oz gold  panda and roo. More for investment really I haven't looked at them for years,but I look at my silver coin collection a couple of times a week as silver coins are my thing :)

The problem with common sense is, its not that common.

Yep I'm also a big silver fan but I do have a number of 1oz Krugerrands and a 1oz gold  panda and roo. More for investment really I haven't looked at them for years,but I look at my silver coin collection a couple of times a week as silver coins are my thing :)

What year is your panda?

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers

50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

I agree with you Shiney!

I hvae the horses in gold and silver, The gold as aobove. Silver I have 1/2, 1/4 1, 2, and 5 Oz - they diodn't have the 10 Oz when I was looking. Might check with them nexst week though ans see if I can get it. Then all I need is the Kilo for the completye set. Don't think that will happen though, I am over spent already! :huh:

The smallest coin I have ever bought is an ounce, I just think anything smaller is too small. For silver it's alright, an ounce is cheap. But gold is pretty expensive. How does the 1/2 ounce compare in size next to a 1oz silver coin for example? Gold is pretty dense so is a 1/2 ounce gold coin pretty small? I was surprised how small a 1oz one was.

Discounts / Offers

Yes it is smaller along the lines of a 10p coin but denser. I like the small fractional Au. even the valcambi 1 gram buying small and regular amazing how quickly it adds up and is or will be able to be liquidated quickly if needed.

Wow, very nice indeed. I was thinking of getting some 1/10 for my website. But I'm still not sure how well gold will do.

Dont underestimate gold, especially there (in UK) where it is tax free compared to silver.

Fractional gold is one of our biggest sellers 1/10 Lunars will go like hot cakes.

Yes it is smaller along the lines of a 10p coin but denser. I like the small fractional Au. even the valcambi 1 gram buying small and regular amazing how quickly it adds up and is or will be able to be liquidated quickly if needed.

Valcambi 1gm combis are a massive seller, just a little more than buying unallocated but you get it in hand.

When you have acquired enough you can have it manufactured into a 1oz cast!

I might have to consider a 1/2 ounce coin at some point then.

Discounts / Offers

Nice horses, I have a gold lunar horse as well, but this years one.

I prefer silver though, personally I think it looks nice, is currently undervalued, and you get more coins for your money :)

My mistake, this is this years one. I was thinking these horses were series 1 gold horses. Got confuses as the gold lunar horse is a different design to the silver lunar horse for some reason.

Discounts / Offers

1/4 oz is also a good size, around the same size as an Aussie $1 coin, maybe one of the other guys can give you a reference in your currency.

Basically the smaller fractionals are most liquid.

Sales wise we sell a lot more fractional than 1oz.

In KLACYS case as far as stocking Gold I would recommend 1/10 and 1/4oz to start with as that will turn over quickly.

Valcambi 1gm combis are a massive seller, just a little more than buying unallocated but you get it in hand.

When you have acquired enough you can have it manufactured into a 1oz cast!

Who manufactures it into a cast? What are the fees like for this, + added premiums for buying 1g at a time?

Discounts / Offers

1/4 oz and 1/2 oz are both good sizes. They have a lovely weight to them, depite being small. I have a half ounce snake which I purchased for little over spot as it has been out of it's capsule and handled quite a lot. It is great to play with, considering how we tend to keep such expensive and beautiful things wrapped up in plastic and such! lol :D

1/4 oz and 1/2 oz are both good sizes. They have a lovely weight to them, depite being small. I have a half ounce snake which I purchased for little over spot as it has been out of it's capsule and handled quite a lot. It is great to play with, considering how we tend to keep such expensive and beautiful things wrapped up in plastic and such! lol :D

1/2 oz you might convince me to start stacking. 1/4 once, no way! The size is too small. 

Discounts / Offers

What about Sovereigns? They feel prety small ofer handling 1 Oz silvercoins. I still like them though!

I like the design of the new 2014 sovereign. But the 22carat stops it for me. I want the real .999 gold.

Discounts / Offers

Archived