• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

What's going to be the next hit coin , flipping wise,

Dave

As an add on to this thread, if anyone is after boxes sold by meinmuzenbox on eBay ,ie libertad kook lunar ect . I have a contact for better prices, as before this does not benefit me, you can deal direct with the man, there is enough people making money from us, as we are buying coins 3 rd and 4 th hand, PayPal, eBay, and post services ,,

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Founder & Administrator

Dave I can't seem to find an ebay user by that name.

Dan, looking at your trays, they seem to be a dark blue which looks nice. Maybe it is just a terrible amazon photo, because in that link I put the lighthouse trays on amazon look light blue and disgusting lol.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Dave I can't seem to find an ebay user by that name.

Dan, looking at your trays, they seem to be a dark blue which looks nice. Maybe it is just a terrible amazon photo, because in that link I put the lighthouse trays on amazon look light blue and disgusting lol.

They are, I would say, mid blue mate, I have the ones that came with it and genuine lighthouse ones, all the same colour. Being velvet effect, they look much lighter under direct light.

I believe the external dimensions of my cases are 405x240x80. I wrote it down when I was looking at new safes.

Stacker since 2013

They are, I would say, mid blue mate, I have the ones that came with it and genuine lighthouse ones, all the same colour. Being velvet effect, they look much lighter under direct light.

I believe the external dimensions of my cases are 405x240x80. I wrote it down when I was looking at new safes.

That's a shame, unfortunately my safe is too small. External dimensions of my safe are huge. But it's a fire safe, and internal size is tiny. :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers

50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Yeah, I did look at fire safes but the size and weight for internal space put me off.

I like the weight, the more heavy the more secure in my opinion. ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Discounts / Offers

Hi all, flipping seminumis is a passion of mine.  Right now we have the peregrine falcons in the mint sheets for a longer term flip, but in the short term I think the benin Elephants and 2014 Stock Horses will be a good play as soon as they sell out.

I have a benin elephant, it's gorgeous.

The falcons are nice too, I have some of those.

What were your best past winners.

Oh, and welcome to the forum, introduce yourself in the new members section.

Stacker since 2013

I have a benin elephant, it's gorgeous.

The falcons are nice too, I have some of those.

What were your best past winners.

Oh, and welcome to the forum, introduce yourself in the new members section.

Well, recently we did well with some 2012 pandas, and horse privy elephants, but the RCM Superman coins were our best flip to date, we managed to pick up a complete set, including the gold one :)

The superman coins were a huge price in the UK.

Personally, not for me. But they are commanding a big premium.

Don't suppose you are stashing any Rwanda Gorillas you fancy selling to me? Ha ha

I almost bought a horse privy elephant, but never got round to it. Shame.

Hindsight is brilliant isn't it??

Stacker since 2013

My iPad is now infected with this tapatalk crap , I have advert banners on the head of all my pages, can't get rid of it , came from this site . Not happy with this site ,

Sorry, the earliest we got in on them was the Rhinos. It's a great series, and I've also noticed that choicebullion has quite a few of them at a competitive price.

Unfortunately they are the f12 and f15 privy ones, less desirable.

Stacker since 2013

My iPad is now infected with this tapatalk crap , I have advert banners on the head of all my pages, can't get rid of it , came from this site . Not happy with this site ,

I'm sure there is a fix to this Dave, chill. Chris will sort you out mate.

Stacker since 2013

If you go to setup, select Apps, select taptalk you will have the opportunity to uninstall it. All that will then go away.

Good morning all

In the bullion/semi numismatic stakes, IMHO the 2014 Lunar Horse by the Royal Mint is worth a look. 

First in a new series, limited to one size and format, appealing to a proven market (lunar coins), prestige and recognition associated with the Royal Mint, 0.999 fine and comes with the benefit of an extremely low circulation number for a bullion/ semi numismatic coin (300k).

Price has slowly started to creep, but you can via one or two of the Germany retailers still pick these up for around the £18 a piece mark. Against other bullion/semi numismatic coins ( P/Falcon, Canadian Wild Life etc) this is competitive. US stock appear to be low ( Apmex is O/S and uncertain of additional deliveries,) while the average for other US based retailers appear to be in the region of  $27-$30.

May not be a short term flip - but IMHO I think this would at its worst be a solid long term investment 

Happy Stacking ! 

Good morning all

In the bullion/semi numismatic stakes, IMHO the 2014 Lunar Horse by the Royal Mint is worth a look. 

First in a new series, limited to one size and format, appealing to a proven market (lunar coins), prestige and recognition associated with the Royal Mint, 0.999 fine and comes with the benefit of an extremely low circulation number for a bullion/ semi numismatic coin (300k).

Price has slowly started to creep, but you can via one or two of the Germany retailers still pick these up for around the £18 a piece mark. Against other bullion/semi numismatic coins ( P/Falcon, Canadian Wild Life etc) this is competitive. US stock appear to be low ( Apmex is O/S and uncertain of additional deliveries,) while the average for other US based retailers appear to be in the region of  $27-$30.

May not be a short term flip - but IMHO I think this would at its worst be a solid long term investment 

Happy Stacking ! 

I ordered one from europesilverbullion.com just for my collection, I would have got more but their prices seemed expensive. With delivery it worked out at £23.94. I also ordered a roll and a bit of 2014 kookaburras with horse privy, but that was a big mistake.

After checking apmex I realised that even with 20% import VAT, I could have got a slightly cheaper price on those, so I am feeling a bit gutted. But I should have done my research.

I think if you can get those UK Lunar Horses for around £18 they are a good investment. I also think the 2014 kookaburra with horse privy are an OK investment, if you can get for <£20 per ounce landed in the UK. And not >£22 like me, but out of the two the UK Lunar Horse has probably more flipping potential if you can get them laded for a nice price.

Discounts / Offers

Hello Chris / Shamatti

Have checked this morning with Aurinum and they are currently a fraction over 22 Euros ( at todays exchange = £18.30).  Albeit that you need to factor in delivery of around £10-£15 for a tube, thus you would be looking at a gross landed cost between £18.80 to about £19.30 per coin 

IMHO it is always worth dropping in and having a nose around Aurinum's site as he usually has one or other coin at a good price compared to the market. Also noted recently that Geiger-Edelmetalle  had a good price on 2014 Britannias; having said that have not checked in for a while, so don't know if this is still the case 

Happy Stacking ! 

^^^^^

Don;

Hello Chris / Shamatti

Have checked this morning with Aurinum and they are currently a fraction over 22 Euros ( at todays exchange = £18.30).  Albeit that you need to factor in delivery of around £10-£15 for a tube, thus you would be looking at a gross landed cost between £18.80 to about £19.30 per coin 

IMHO it is always worth dropping in and having a nose around Aurinum's site as he usually has one or other coin at a good price compared to the market. Also noted recently that Geiger-Edelmetalle  had a good price on 2014 Britannias; having said that have not checked in for a while, so don't know if this is still the case 

Happy Stacking ! 

Don't forget to factor in the transactions cost. usually around £10 for an international bank transfer or 3.5% for PayPal transfers depending where you shop and who you bank with. 

Discounts / Offers

Where can I grab a couple of horses for around the £20 mark?

Need to replace my two mules.

http://www.anlagegold24.de/1-oz-Silber-Lunar-Year-of-the-Horse-UK-2014.html

€22.70 per coin (excluding transaction costs / shipping)

I think shipping is a €8.70

Might be worth buying a few more to reduce the total cost per coin, and selling a few in the trade section. We should all arrange for a group buy some time. (Though currently I seem to have spent all my savings on silver already  :lol: )

Discounts / Offers

Archived