• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

The Secret World of Gold.

Cointreau

Interesting to note the flight of gold when Hitler began invading Europe. He wanted our gold for sure.

Gold was of vital geopolitical importance back then and the many talking heads try to claim that isn't the case anymore.

Incidentallly, the ship Gairsoppa is mentioned at the 15 minute mark.

• Founder & Administrator

Awesome video! Thanks for sharing.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Makes you realise that possession is everything.

Unless you are made to turn in your gold and silver to the Government.

They won't steal it of course, they will just force your to trade it for some new worthless paper currency.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers

50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Excellent video thanks for posting.I like Sprott's comment 2 mins in and again near the end re the Fed/fort Knox "you have to assume the gold is not there".

The Germans must be seething having to wait until 2020 to get around 625 tonnes of their gold back.

I remember the French sent a warship in the mid 70s to collect all of their gold from the US it was back in France within 3 weeks,I guess the vaults in the US just have cobwebs in them now and they will be scrambling around getting a few tonnes here and a few tonnes there to pacify the Germans.

The problem with common sense is, its not that common.

By the way, not many people know this. But recently all of Ukraine's gold reserves were flown out of the country on a plane, destination unknown.

My personal opinion is that the US offered to store it for Ukraine.

I am sure that gold will have the same fait as Germany's gold.

Discounts / Offers

I knew that Ukraine's gold had gone to the US, they will have already leased that out and the Ukraine will never see it again.

Agreed, I heard about this a few weeks ago.

If I was going to store my gold somewhere, the US would be last on my list.

Stacker since 2013

I think it's too difficult to know how much gold is in the system.  China for example continually mine gold off record or trade via the black market.  Chances are there is more gold in circulation than what people actually think.  I remember hearing how if humans start cost effectively mining the ocean (this is a big if, since it's far too expensive now, but in the future it might be possible with advances in technology) then there is enough gold on Earth for each person at present to posses a pound + of it.  I probably need a citation on that figure however, I can't remember where I heard it, it might have been on the TV (CNBC).  So take it with a grain of salt haha.  Has anyone heard anything similar to this?

I think it's too difficult to know how much gold is in the system. China for example continually mine gold off record or trade via the black market. Chances are there is more gold in circulation than what people actually think.

Well when everyone actually realises that the US has been drip feeding other nations gold as well as it's own into the system and that all of their gold bars are hollow. Then the amount of gold in circulation will actually be a lot less than people thought, and the price should rise very quickly.

Though there is evidence already there, yet the price of gold is down not up, shows how manipulated the price of gold is.

I think overall the amount of gold in the system is actually less that people think, it's not possible for China to have mined for Gold as quicker than the speed of which the US has sold all of the allocated gold on it's shore.

Discounts / Offers

Well when everyone actually realises that the US has been drip feeding other nations gold as well as it's own into the system and that all of their gold bars are hollow. Then the amount of gold in circulation will actually be a lot less than people thought, and the price should rise very quickly.

Though there is evidence already there, yet the price of gold is down not up, shows how manipulated the price of gold is.

I think overall the amount of gold in the system is actually less that people think, it's not possible for China to have mined for Gold as quicker than the speed of which the US has sold all of the allocated gold on it's shore.

You raise an interesting issue.  That's true regarding the US's gold.  But If the US has sold it's gold, it obviously still has to be somewhere in the world.  The question is, has this sold gold been recorded and is therefore included twice in the estimates of circulation / world gold holdings?  Or has it been sold off-record?  These are the type of questions I don't know but they would make all the difference in the world regarding knowing if their is more gold in circulation or less etc.

It's all very interesting but honestly I have no idea myself, it's all very complex especially when you include EFT's and Future's etc.  I don't understand enough to make accurate statements on the issue.  I'm more or less just speculating for the sake of speculating haha :-)

Chances are there is more gold in circulation than what people actually think.  

I'd say chances are there is less gold in circulation than people think,my reasoning is this,

The governments of of the world's DEFAULT position is to LIE to the people, the US in particular adheres rigidly to this position.If the fed had the gold it professes to have why not let an independent auditor into Fort Knox and audit the gold,

Reason they won't is because there is either nothing there or very little.

The problem with common sense is, its not that common.

I liked the section of the program where the PM trader went to the USA showed the regulator when and how the market was being manipulated and all regulator could say was he would investigate. It just reminds me that the powerful always make the laws. In this case a toothless regulator. 

Archived