• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Here is Mr Dios111 contact

silverroller

Hi all,

I have just finished a conversation by emails with Dr friedhelm , and was trying to see if he would like to join the forum as it would generate more business for himself. He did not dismiss the idea, it  is the fact that he has scientific consulting business that takes up a lot of his time.   He is a coin collector himself and set the business up for his handicapped son .

Dr friedhelm deals with the international side of things in English and Spanish. He has given me  his consent to give out his contact details .

His email address is      drfwkoenig@yahoo.com   Ebay id is dios111  .

So get some great deals off him . I'm waiting on 5 x 2014 Rwanda impala's For 134.25 Euro .

Cheers

silverroller.

• Founder & Administrator

Thanks! :)

Seems like I already had his email address. I got in contact with him last year about stock horse coins, but bought some from another seller in Germany instead.

I shall give him an email :)

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Many thanks for providing this information as he does have a good range of coins for sale on eBay.

Just would like to know what 'realistic' discount he might offer compared to his eBay list prices ?

Hopefully at least 10% as this would be what he pays in eBay seller fees.

Just saw a 1990 Kook go for a good price tonight and for comparison Dios's 'Buy it Now' at £83.

Apmex list £48 and Andreas Heubach in Germany £76

post-47-0-13585400-1397077820_thumb.jpg

Pete, he does offer good discounts, some are better than others, you just have to speak to him about specific items.

I ask him for his best price, and he always goes as low as he can, there is no further negotiation, so I either accept or pass at that point.

I'll be honest, I haven't passed on many deals with him.

Also, he will not sell defective coins, which is why you will never see him selling any RCM stuff. Every coin I have bought from him, and there have been lots, have been perfect in every sense.

A highly trusted seller in every way.

Stacker since 2013

The Rwanda impala's i ordered he gave me about £2.50 off the eBay price per coin.

I just wish his 2008-2010 rwanda's were a bit cheaper.

They are a good price, but the going rate is high.

Stacker since 2013

He has got 9 2009 impalas ,I would like to get 1 and if there were a few more members wanting one I'm sure he will do a good deal.

You mean 2009 elephant?

He has 7 2010 lions too.

I'd love one of each, then that would only leave me the gorilla to get. Ouch.

Stacker since 2013

Archived