• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2014 1oz UK Lunar horse proof

Cully

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know everyone is getting carried away by the price & I hope it is genuine my question is this, why is the seller selling these coins at less than 30% of the going rate. The guy is an experienced seller so will no doubt have done his homework. If he offered them at £90-£100 instead of £33 they would still be an excellent buy.

Caveat emptor and all that.

The problem with common sense is, its not that common.

I know Danny but I don't want anyone to get ripped off, my alarm bells are going. I haven't got that coin myself but am very dubious,how many times have you seen a coin on ebay advertised as a proof and it turns out to be Bu.

Silver Towne is a reputable dealer in the US.  Don't forget they will receive 20% + discount from The Royal Mint less 20% VAT also. Maybe the coin was a huge flop in the USA and they want to get rid. 

Silver Towne is a reputable dealer in the US.  Don't forget they will receive 20% + discount from The Royal Mint less 20% VAT also. Maybe the coin was a huge flop in the USA and they want to get rid. 

Maybe its possible.

Ye that's the one thanks. It says 37 have been bought in the last 24hrs. Theses guys get over 200 feedback ratings a day. I think the coins must be legit. I can't see them being available much longer at this price

Reply received from them.

Hello Again!

It is not that we do not want to, As stated before we are currently working on being able to provided Worldwide shipping, however, we are not equipped to do so at this time. Again, I am very sorry for the inconvenience! I wish I could do more for you.

So we are back to trying to find a nice American, who will buy them all for us, and send them on.........any suggestions anyone?

I have wrote yesterday email to a guy I am buying from America. Waiting for quote once I got reply I let you know

I contacted the seller again and mentioned the forum and the large number of members we have. As soon as they sort out shipping to the UK for all their products (hopefully they will stay out of the eBay global shipping program as I suggested) they will contact the forum directly

New message from: silvertownelp (91647stars-13.gif)  
Thank you so much for that information! I will make sure to inform my Manager of the forum so that he can be sure to post once we have everything in order for worldwide shipping. Have a great day and I hope to be doing business with you soon!

Archived