• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

How big is your Silver Stack (Private Poll)

DogSoldier1973

How big is your Silver Stack? (Private Poll)  

24 members have voted

1. 1. How big is your Silver Stack?

• Under 25 oz
    • 25-50 oz
    • 51-75 oz
    • 76-100 oz
    • 101-150 oz
    • 151-200 oz
    • 201-300 oz
    • 301-400 oz
    • 401-500oz
    • 501-750 oz
    • 751-1000 oz
    • 1001-2000 oz
    • 2001-4000 oz
    • Over 4000 oz and too much to get out and count anymore!

I'm hoping Tower Resources find oil offshore Namibia.

Keithoil. Would you agree that oil and gas will become more and more expensive in the future?

Shale gas and oil is abundant but very expensive to get out the ground. But UCG has a big future imo.

Sorry if you don't like talking shop.

Hi Cointreau

Yes I do agree, but there will be a point at which the general public cannot afford to buy and run a car, at that point the whole country grinds to an halt.

I am sure I had or was looking at buying TRP shares in the past, I will check my account.

I think the government should be allowed to at lease try fracking, as it would make the UK a net exporter.

Cheers

Keith

Hi DB

I don't really know as they do not let me out much at all.

I am based on a camp (RLIC Qatar Google it!) up in the North, and work 21 12 hour nights, so only sleep-work, sleep-work you get the idea.

I am a contract Engineer going to and I may well be going to Europe to work in a couple of months. Cheap Silver!

Over 60% of my Silver has been purchased form a local dealer.

and I buy a fair bit from eBay USA, and Canada.

Keith

I'd be interested in shares, think I'll start a thread about it.

You guys seem to know your onions!!!

I only buy into the energy sector. Most my portfolio is in physical metals. I believe we're headed for a stockmarket crash.

Yes it does keep threatening to crash!

I only have a small amount in shares, I moved out a while ago, which would minimize any losses.

I had a pretty good spread, banks, house builders, holiday companies, oil and gas sector, and even PFD. But sold all but the banks.

Keith

Archived