• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

New Canadian 0.75oz Grey Wolf bullion coin

AgAuNEWS

The polar bears can be picked up for a reasonable price per oz. I will be waiting for these to be the same before picking any up.

Not a fan of fractional premiums.

Currently stacking 1/4 oz (22ct) and Sovs.

Wonder what the thought is behind the size? I mean there is no real reason why not but it does seem unusual and not really in a good way IMO.

They seem to be getting into a habit in respect of the odd size every now and then.

Besides the 1.5 oz Fox and Bear the RCM have recently done a commemorative 3/4 ounce for the US/Canadian special armed services, while the year before that they commemorated the war of 1812.

Not the most exciting coins the RCM have done, and with the launch price of these being a little rich.

Prices, prorated, are now more in line with other standard 1 oz bullion coins and seem to be in ample supply on Ebay 

war_of_1812_silver_coin.jpg   

post-23-0-21302700-1413221501.jpg

Love the design, Hate the Weight, and do not get me started about the milk spots... 

1.5 oz bear makes sense... I do not mind fractional silver as long as it is easy for the average joe to guess how much oz he has for e.g 

1/4 oz coins, you need 4 of them to have one oz. 
1/2 oz coins, you need 2 of them to have one oz
1 oz coins = is 1 oz 
1.5 oz coins - 2 of them make 3 oz. 

Then you have 2 oz coins, 10 oz coins from Perth Mint.

Are you getting my drift? Can someone tell me how much of these coins would I need to reach a full oz number? 

Currymuncher the numbercruncher!

This is another bad wolf coin. He's too squat and his legs are too close together. Rubbish.

Well anything is better than the Cougar coin from the Canadian Wildlife series of silver bullion coins. Truly awful.

The timber wolf - the first in the wildlife series of 6 one ounce coins - carries a high premium now and was the start of a popular series.

Perhaps this 3/4 oz is going the same way ?

The 1.5 oz Polar Bear followed by the Fox seems to be less popular and why the huge price on the Fox remains a mystery as I would like to get a tube to complement my lonley Polar Bears.

Just seen Livia's post on STG and they will be shipping in about a week.

Had hoped for a better price though - £11.56 vs Apmex £10.27 if buying a tube of 30.

Archived