• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Whats your favourite 1/2oz coin

motorbikez

This is mine 1/2 oz lunar series 1 bull/ox proof.

Lets see/hear what yours is,put a photo up if you can we would like to see it. :)

P1000125_zps42a4d93e.jpg

The problem with common sense is, its not that common.

I just bought a sealed box of Perth Mint Lunar Snakes.  A box equals 100 1/2 oz's and I hope to sell most of them:)  I'll post an unboxing video on my youtube channel when I receive it.  The lunar dragon is my favorite and I bought one to make a necklace out of it.  

I just bought a sealed box of Perth Mint Lunar Snakes.  A box equals 100 1/2 oz's and I hope to sell most of them:)  I'll post an unboxing video on my youtube channel when I receive it.  The lunar dragon is my favorite and I bought one to make a necklace out of it.  

I do love a good unboxing video. Look forward to see this.

My Lunar 2 1/2oz Rat, mostly becouse it was so hard to find.

I now have all lunar 2 in 1/2oz relesed so far.

Nice Bosse,

I have the full set of 1/2 oz lunar 1 Bu's some of them are hard to find as well+the 1/2 oz proofs, nearly impossible to get the set now.

Re the series 2 Bu's ox is not easy to come by either put a photo of your set so far as the guys/me :) would like to see them

Date run can be very expensive if your not in from the start.

Have paid near £250 so far in this serie, i think it would been cheaper to collect the 1oz instead :lol:

Maybe but the 1/2 oz are a lot rarer especially the mouse/rat  mintage 17,114 and the ox 17,674.

1oz coins are all 300,000 mintage so fairly common compared to your 1/2 ozers

I know, its the same with the koalas.

But first year only 1oz coins was released, 1/2oz started 2008 and is still affordable i think.

planing a date run on those when i´m done with kookaburras 1ozers

I know, its the same with the koalas.

But first year only 1oz coins was released, 1/2oz started 2008 and is still affordable i think.

planing a date run on those when i´m done with kookaburras 1ozers

I'm collecting the 1oz Lunar 2 Bu's they look nice as a group and relatively affordable.

Sorry about the pic,these are really difficult to get a good photo

P1000139_zps529998f7.jpg

• Founder & Administrator

I am collecting all the privys, hoping to pick up all of the future bullion releases from now onwards :)

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

I am collecting all the privys, hoping to pick up all of the future bullion releases from now onwards :)

Perth mint have got you two hooked  by the b---s :lol:

• Founder & Administrator

Perth mint have got you two hooked by the b---s :lol:

Yep. :)

I am waiting for the high relief stock horse coin series ;) ha ha

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Archived