• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

Pipers

Recommended reading for everyone on this forum

328 posts in this topic

A DailyTelegraph article that says hold physical cash. (another way of saying get your cash out the banks).

As well as diversifying into pms.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/personalfinance/investing/11686199/Its-time-to-hold-physical-cash-says-one-of-Britains-most-senior-fund-managers.html

Edited by Cointreau

www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDqAnQG5XFg

This guy is a genius. I found his channel about a year ago and have watched all of his videos. His way of explaining things is so engaging and even though I have had to watch some of his videos many times I have learned so much about precious metal investing/saving. I am surprised his channel has so few followers considering the quality of the content. 

HH, here BJF rips into one of his vids on savings and I agree with him.

Belang even recommends US treasury bills for emergency savings. Pleeeease!

Edited by Cointreau

Looking at Greece this morning with its forced bank holiday and cash machines run dry I can see why holding cash may be a good idea.

Unfortunately if anybody doesn't agree 100% on BJF's niche within a niche within a niche then they are called a paid shill.

Unfortunately if anybody doesn't agree 100% on BJF's niche within a niche within a niche then they are called a paid shill.

True.

Belangp and brother John fell out over Perth mint coins proof I think. Also belangp stated people should be very careful of paying sub's when information can be found.

The US savings were advised as a short term investment if you didn't want to hold cash while the gold to oil price was high with the expectation to buy gold when the price came down which it has a few months later.

The videos are a great watch in order both have valid points I think belangp comes out better.

Mike Maloney's interview from today

His breakdown of the current breaking Greece shenanigans, what he sees and what may/may not be ahead down the road.

Well we had belangp and brotherjohnf,

now there is a new silver community fallout between stillkeepin1 and Agito makishima its very enjoyable and silly.   

Here are a couple of links to get you started  

Good videos thanks for posting the links at the bottom. Belangp certainly puts the Chinese declaration in perspective.

Although not the topic of the video, the chart at the end made me cringe when I saw the tiny size of the UK's gold reserves in comparison to everyone else's! Gordon brown really did a number on us.

HelpingHands likes this