• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Is it my obsession or my friends....

SilverSkipper

People I know say I have become obsessed by stacking, they may have a point. However, some of them fuel the obsession then take the mick. I came home from work a few days ago and found a hand delivered envelope laying on the floor beneath the letter box, all but one of these were inside it and a note inviting me to the pub for a pint! Alas its training session so I sat down with the microscope having been for a run! Some interesting pieces and some scruffy stuff...

1913 50 Centime 83.% O.jpg

1913 50 Centime 83.% R.jpg

George V1 half rupee 50%. H.jpg

George V1 half rupee 50%.jpg

George V1 quater rupee 50% H.jpg

George V1 quater rupee 50%.jpg

George V1 5 cents 50% R.jpg

George V1 5 cents 50%.jpg

Wilhelmina 1944 10 cents 64% H.jpg

Wilhelmina 1944 10 cents 64%.jpg

George V1 shilling 50% R.jpg

George V1 shilling 50%.jpg

1928 Rep of Ireland shilling 75% O.jpg

1928 Rep of Ireland shilling 75%.jpg

Mihai 1946 100000 lei 70% R.jpg

Mihai 1946 100000 lei 70%.jpg

Nicholas 11 15 Kopeks 50% O.jpg

Nicholas 11 15 Kopeks 50%.jpg

Kennedy 1969 half dollar 40%.jpg

Ok let see if I understand this...People you know say that you're obsessed with PMs, they enable you by cheering you on maybe then they took Mick Jagger. You came home after a few days and found these coins under your mailbox. Then somehow all of them where thrown or pitched into the mailbox except for one of those coins. So the guy is really not a ballplayer, anyways. The guy that missed all those coins then invites you to the pub via a note, but it was time for you to do your training. You began your run, but you realised you had your microscope with you so you sat down instead. While resting and probably thinking what was I doing running with a microscope, you thought of those coins and they were interesting and some were scruffy. I could move to the UK tomorrow and blend right in!

Archived