• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Queen's Beasts series. Has the capsule changed?

auagmentum

I ordered a single Black bull coin from the Queen's Beasts series from RoaylMintBullion official website and it arrived today. Unfortunately it has arrived in a push fit capsule rather than the usual screw capsule. Has anyone else had this happen? Have RMB changed capsules?

Same here. Received my proof silver bulls yesterday and they were popped open. Not to the point were the coin was loose in the box but the capsule was loose. The coins were covered with the felt fibers that line the box. I pulled them out and rinsed them off with distilled water. The coins are average at best. Not to happy... All of us need to contact them and let them know the changed capsules are not working.

ETA:  Just sent them an email detailing the problem.

They must be using different types of capsules as well because the push fit capsule that I got fitted the coin perfectly. In fact the screw fit is more loose than the push fit one. I have phoned RMB and complained. The person i spoke to said that they will speak to whoever and will find out if a screw thread capsule can be sent out. I am not happy because we are paying the same price and getting a cheaper capsule but my main concern is that this ruins the plans I had to frame the whole series (inside their capsules) since the shape of the capsules is now different.

@Martlet did you order the multipack instead of the individual coins? I believe that the multipacks do not include capsules at all.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived