• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Displaying gold bullion bars.

BoredGit

I hope someone can help. I have done a few searches on here but to no avail.

I have been collecting gold bullion bars between 10g and 1oz. I keep them in a assay card holders (the boxes) at the moment but I’m looking for a way to display them. I haven’t found anything that can do this so far. The closest thing I have found is a file (ring binder) for Baseball cards and plastic baseball card holders.

I’m not looking to put them on a wall, but it would be nice to get a box or folder out of my safe and be able to look through them from time to time, without having to take them out of a case. Also with a file I could put coin holders in for sovereigns.

Does anyone know if such a thing exists?

Thanks in advance.

2 minutes ago, JCRJM said:

I dont know if it would be any good but there is the PAMP holder that holds 25? 

I don't suppose you have a link do you?

I already have a PAMP box that they slot in. but the problem is you can only see the card. I have to take them out to see them. 

Thanks.

I don’t have pamp assay cards so I don’t know the exact dimensions, but if they are <= an ngc coin slab, this might be an option:

https://www.leuchtturm.com/plastic-sheets-encap.html (select the ‘everslab / us slabs’ option. There’s also an option for black interleaves, I’d get some of those too to put between encap sheets)

they fit inside these binders: https://www.leuchtturm.com/ringbinder-grande-classic-design-incl-slipcase.html

I currently use encap sheets in a binder like that for my capsuled kooks/koalas/lunars/loose pandas, works great. Just gets a bit heavy when filled up ?

Thanks for that. 

It looks great! I don't just Pamp. I have allsorts. They are different sizes and dimensions I currently use a box for convenience sake but its not very nice to use. I will definatly be looking in to that though. Thank you.

22 minutes ago, pho said:

I don’t have pamp assay cards so I don’t know the exact dimensions, but if they are <= an ngc coin slab, this might be an option:

https://www.leuchtturm.com/plastic-sheets-encap.html (select the ‘everslab / us slabs’ option. There’s also an option for black interleaves, I’d get some of those too to put between encap sheets)

they fit inside these binders: https://www.leuchtturm.com/ringbinder-grande-classic-design-incl-slipcase.html

I currently use encap sheets in a binder like that for my capsuled kooks/koalas/lunars/loose pandas, works great. Just gets a bit heavy when filled up ?

I've just been looking online and that's a perfect idea! Slab folders would be amazing. It would fit almost all assay cards. Thank you so much!!!

Yeah, I guess plastic holders in a notebook would make the gold fun to look at.  I guess.

It's not as fun as looking at your silver bullion though, because silver isn't so delicate, all you have to do to display silver is get up from your throne, push the slave girls at your feet aside, then kick over the chest and let the silver bullion spill all over your throne room.  Hell even the pet tiger seems to enjoy that.

You can also try this One BCW 9 Baseball Trading Card Screwdown Holder w/ Black Border frame protectorhttps://www.ebay.com/itm/One-BCW-9-Baseball-Trading-Card-Screwdown-Holder-w-Black-Border-frame-protector/282858589434?epid=1831312956&hash=item41dbaf8cfa:g:YvYAAOSwGvhTz-aE

This should work for the smaller gold bar sizes - I would put them in sleeves and then into the holder - I do not think it would work for 1 ounce size bars, etc.

Archived