• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

1/2 oz lunar 1 proof set.

motorbikez

Bit of bling for you guys to view,I love proofs and this was the first set I collected, took me about 6 months of searching and a lot of cash :) enjoy.

post-3-0-48572800-1394439003_thumb.jpg

The problem with common sense is, its not that common.

• Founder & Administrator

The photo system now allows uploads of photos up to 5120kb (5mb) per photo. So you should be good to go motorbikez

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

I have the full set of 1oz lunar series 1 Bu and have a few spares let me know what you are after and maybe we can do a deal,pm me if you are interested

I have the full set of 1oz lunar series 1 Bu and have a few spares let me know what you are after and maybe we can do a deal,pm me if you are interested

Hey bud.

I only have the snake, rooster and rat at this point.

Let me know what others you have and how much you'd be looking for. Cheers

Stacker since 2013

Dan I have the tiger, dog, pig, bull,and horse,the tiger, bull and horse are particularly hard to come by, could have sworn I had a spare dragon,but it is only the 1/2 bu dragon I've got.

I'll PM you later,If you want I'm happy for you to take them 1 at a time or all at once make no difference to me as I am not actively looking to sell them.

That's realy nice looking. But dude!! A pricey way to stack!

I'm a collector 1st and stacker 2nd, I love the proofs especially the Aussie lunars in fact i like all the Aussie proofs :)

See I am the opposite guys. Stacker first (Though I try to stack semi numismatic rather than plain old bullion) and a collector second. I do like this set! My first set that I want to collect is the 2nd series Lunar 1oz, then maybe kooks, but that will take a while, and maybe eventually the lunar 1st series (but I am guessing they are pretty expensive) 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers

50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Epic silver bullion has the silver 1/2 oz 2014 Lunar horse for £14.99 to the door,

Do you think this is a good deal and what potential would this have as an investment piece as apposed to spending £6.73 more and buying a silver 1oz A.S.E.for the tube.

I think the horse looks stunning, but a little more buys me an ounce, do you think it is an equal store of wealth?

The fact you try to stack semi-numi means you are not a stacker.

You just need to admit it to yourself, and get on the kook date run.

Stackers can stack semi numismatic. They don't have to stack silver with low premiums. I think stacking semi numismatic silver will be a better investment than just stacking plain old bars.

10oz kooks have numismatic value if they don't mint more in the future. Which is possible, but so far they have only gone back and minted more of the lunar kilos. And these 10oz Perth mint coins have pretty low mintages compared to some other bullion silver.

So I am a stacker of semi numismatic stuff mainly. But I also have a bit of bullion and soon I will start slowly collecting a full run of 1oz kooks if I can get some here and there for good prices.

As long as you can put one bit of silver on top of another and make a stack, then it's stacking :)

Discounts / Offers

Epic silver bullion has the silver 1/2 oz 2014 Lunar horse for £14.99 to the door,

Do you think this is a good deal and what potential would this have as an investment piece as apposed to spending £6.73 more and buying a silver 1oz A.S.E.for the tube.

I think the horse looks stunning, but a little more buys me an ounce, do you think it is an equal store of wealth?

That price seems expensive for a 1/2 ounce lunar to me. Id by an ASE. Talking about ASE's the ones that I bought to reduce my cost per ounce on a recent deliver, I was going to sell them, but I think I might just keep them now as they were a pretty good price.

Discounts / Offers

Archived