• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

BackyardBullion

**February/March 2018** Group order from GoldSilver.be

1 minute ago, Panicbuyer said:

Are we allowed to order Bars though group order or does it have to be coins only?

This is the one i'm referring to

https://goldsilver.be/en/home/1724-perth-mint-1-oz-silver-rectangle-dragon-bar-2018-.html

I believe that the only thing that is not to be ordered are capsules  (unless for the 2oz QB) but I'm sure @BackyardBullion will quote me if I'm wrong there 👍

3 minutes ago, AgD said:

I believe that the only thing that is not to be ordered are capsules  (unless for the 2oz QB) but I'm sure @BackyardBullion will quote me if I'm wrong there 👍

@Panicbuyer you can order anything you like off their website, other than capsules (except for 2oz QB ones).

Also, technically those dragon "bars" are actually coins 😉

Another quick update or two!

If you want anything locking in and ordering this weekend the final deadline is 8pm tonight. Otherwise you will have to wait until next weekend. 

I am also proud to announce I will be taking orders for the perth mint dragon bar capsules as well as the 2 oz QB capsules.

These will be THE ONLY capsules I will order. Any more and it will get too complicated!

Total order value is 3000 EUROS - not that that especially matters much as we don't get free shipping any more...but it does reduce the overall amount of shared shipping for everyone involved.

Currently this would work out to be about 50p per £100 of coins ordered in shared shipping.