• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Industrial Level Silver Manipulation by JP Morgan

Common sense would dictate that such a large acquisition as JPM’s 675 million ounces (nearly 45% of the 1.5 billion ounces of silver bullion in the form of industry standard 1,000 ounces bars in the world), could not be bought by any entity without driving prices sharply higher. So how could JPMorgan do so without it being noticed and without driving prices sharply higher?

https://www.sprottmoney.com/blog/jpmorgans-imaginary-silver-hoard-is-explained-jeff-nielson.html

http://silverseek.com/commentary/last-great-silver-buy-17047

New Forum Sponsor! See Items for sale here  Also on Instagram: Bargain Numismatics 

Common sense would dictate that if something isn't possible, or improbable, it probably hasn't happened and some of the information is incorrect.   In this case the amount held is supposition, and overlooks that JP Morgan can be acting on behalf of clients, both on the long physical silver and short paper contracts.  

Common sense would dictate that such a large acquisition as JPM’s 675 million ounces (nearly 45% of the 1.5 billion ounces of silver bullion in the form of industry standard 1,000 ounces bars in the world), could not be bought by any entity without driving prices sharply higher. So how could JPMorgan do so without it being noticed and without driving prices sharply higher?

https://www.sprottmoney.com/blog/jpmorgans-imaginary-silver-hoard-is-explained-jeff-nielson.html
http://silverseek.com/commentary/last-great-silver-buy-17047

Just negotiate. Lots of trades are paid beforehand at an agreed upon price with a counterparty.

Andrew Maguire often says that two of the producer merchants have cornered the physical silver market. That JPM is the key player with its physical holdings and paper positions. Having said that JPM denies they own substantial amounts of silver. Are they holding the silver (if it exists) on behalf of another entity? My guess would be it would be for the US Treasury or the People's Bank of China . Much of the holding is said to be in American Eagles. If there is such a holding i would imagine the US Treasury as producer of the ASE's and the People's Bank of China are tied up in this. JPM are the custodians of the SLV inventory, if that exists. How would we know what exists?

David Morgan gave a Kitco interview in November 2017 at the Gold and Silver Summit. He claimed there is a surplus of silver. Daniela Cambone seemed very happy to hear this, being as she is the editor in chief of this arm of the controlled media. Morgan claimed there are 2.5 billion ounces of silver in the stockpile. So who owns this stockpile? Where are these holdings? On the two occasions when Sprott significantly increased the silver holdings of Sprott Physical Silver Trust (PSLV) they say the silver price spiked and they say they just cannot get hold of the sort of quantities SLV are down (on paper) as buying. The implication being SLV isn't buying it. There have been many questions about whether the SLV holds what it claims it does. Personally i seriously doubt they do. They claim they do, so for me that proves they don't.

Maguire recently visited the Swiss refiners where the world's largest holdings of silver are stored. i think i remember him saying there are 2500 tonnes (80 million ounces). Now 80 million ounces is a long way off David Morgan's 2.5 billion ounces..... a long long way off. Maguire went to physically check and reported what he felt were very low stocks. The likes of the Silver Institute are propaganda pieces so what they say cannot be relied upon.

i expect when this all unwinds the actual number of ounces of silver will be far less than there is down on paper. The cartel has a knack of double, treble and much more counting, it is essential where there are multiple claims on the same ounce and all of it has been rehypothecated to 'infinity'. If the powers that should not be were to let out the amount of available silver was much less than is being claimed then there would be a silver rush. The likes of Samsung, Apple and the other electronic companies would buy everything in sight. A 'stockpile' just means the silver is in a pile somewhere - it does not mean it is available. i often see the SLV (alleged) stockpile counted in but none of that should be available at any price as that is backing for the shares. i think vast purchases have to be claimed and advertised and the difficulties the likes of Maguire and Sprott have sourcing large amounts of gold and silver have to be kept quiet. Last summer Maguire tried to buy 250 tonnes of gold and the LBMA refused to play ball. They are happy for 1000's of tonnes of paper precious metals to trade but not the real stuff. My view is they don't have it and many of the alleged stockpiles don't exist.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

Archived