• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

What's wrong with this?

DrDime

Hi guys, sorry to keep asking daft questions but are these older pandas worth more than the usual silver content plus a bit more, sorry for being such a slow learner.

Yes.  They can be worth considerably more.

I'm not advertising wildly on here as I prefer the chat and don't want to abuse the forum by advertising thousands of coins but if anyone wants pandas I can provide a list of spares and others I'm selling . I love them bears but I've overdone on collectibles and want to rebalance between bullion and collectibles

I'm not advertising wildly on here as I prefer the chat and don't want to abuse the forum by advertising thousands of coins but if anyone wants pandas I can provide a list of spares and others I'm selling . I love them bears but I've overdone on collectibles and want to rebalance between bullion and collectibles

LJS, there is absolutely no problem with you listing whatever you have on here mate.

In fact, you are abusing the forum by keeping your spares to yourself [emoji1]

All trades on here seem to have gone without a single hitch, and there have been quite a few.

Stacker since 2013

Stick up a price list on the selling forum and there will probably be a queue of people snapping your hands off.

Ok chaps , I will put a quick list together ( on eBay currently) but will give a good discount to that price on here. I'll also fling a few quid the way of the forum if a few trades come off . It'll be over the next few days and don't be afraid to insult me if you think I'm taking the p1ss or snap my hand off if you think I'm a mug, after all it's not personal it's business

Archived