• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Best place to order 10 oz silver bars?

48 minutes ago, Pete said:

Wish I knew that before wasting my time ( and that of others by the look of it) trying to be helpful . :(

After joining I realized that most here were not from the States. It was never an issue and it will never be because I'm learning every time I log on. I think it's important for people from the States for example to point THAT out in their posts. For example I might write "Where can I get pandas for a good price in the US?". Or "For Yanks...". Lol anyways have a good happy hour.

1 hour ago, E23 said:

I'm not sure myself. If you sit on the site long enough it pops up. If you want to know you might want to go to the site and let it sit in a different tab while you do something else. 

So did you go for that deal? Its a no brainer for you.

1 hour ago, 999magnum said:

So did you go for that deal? Its a no brainer for you.

I will be going for it next time I order. I think JMBullion will be my go to place for bars in the long run unless things change. That's a helpful find for me. 

2 hours ago, Pete said:

Wish I knew that before wasting my time ( and that of others by the look of it) trying to be helpful . :(

It happens. I didn't know either that it would be a good idea to specify that. 

On 11/9/2017 at 18:41, 999magnum said:

After joining I realized that most here were not from the States. It was never an issue and it will never be because I'm learning every time I log on. I think it's important for people from the States for example to point THAT out in their posts. For example I might write "Where can I get pandas for a good price in the US?". Or "For Yanks...". Lol anyways have a good happy hour.

It would be helpful if people put their base buying/trading country on their profile so it appears under their avatar - for example i have UK down in my profile. 

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

5 hours ago, sixgun said:

It would be helpful if people put their base buying/trading country on their profile so it appears under their avatar - for example i have UK down in my profile. 

Oh I was wondering why some of us didn't have their locations under their avatar. That question was coming very soon, but you answered it.

11 hours ago, sixgun said:

I have my location on my profile. I wonder if you have to reach a certain amount of posts or if I have to check a box to show it. 

Thanks for the information everyone. 

1 hour ago, E23 said:

I have my location on my profile. I wonder if you have to reach a certain amount of posts or if I have to check a box to show it. 

Thanks for the information everyone. 

If you go to SETTINGS, then OTHER SETTING, and EDIT PROFILE you will be able to input your location. Yea I looked around for a while till I saw it. 

13 hours ago, 999magnum said:

If you go to SETTINGS, then OTHER SETTING, and EDIT PROFILE you will be able to input your location. Yea I looked around for a while till I saw it. 

Thanks, added it. 

6 hours ago, Goldhooked said:

Location doesn't show up if you're viewing the forum on a mobile browser.

I haven't done that yet. I figured it out. 

Archived