• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Don't you hate it when!..

So I buy 2-3 maybe more ounces every Friday which is my routine but guess who's not buying it this week? Me that's who 

Got to love working hard all week and not getting paid by your boss 

19 minutes ago, MancunianStacker said:

Maybe don’t turn up until the money goes in. He might not do it again (especially if everyone does it). 

It doesn't work that well being a roofer, that bad part of being self employed is "don't go in don't get paid" lol 

9 minutes ago, Jordie said:

It doesn't work that well being a roofer, that bad part of being self employed is "don't go in don't get paid" lol 

True but not turning up might cost him more. Seem like being a roofer pays well. ?

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

6 minutes ago, MancunianStacker said:

True but not turning up might cost him more. Seem like being a roofer pays well. ?

Very true haha and I'm not one to blow my own Trumpet but rather well lol

50 minutes ago, shawy2510 said:
1 hour ago, Jordie said:

If you are self employed are you not the boss or are you subbing for someone else?

Subbing

55 minutes ago, Jordie said:

Yeah a very big sum as it goes, hopefully I'll be starting my own business before long just need to get funds which seems to be a pain in the rear 

Good luck mate! You’ll be glad once you do. Working to make someone else richer is horrible to think about but unless you’re in a trade it’s hard to get into. All the best! 

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

Archived