• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

silvergoldbull.co.uk

mr-dead

21 hours ago, mr-dead said:

The thing I dont like about bitgild is a no contact number on the website.

Just a web contact form and an address in the Netherlands that wont be much help if something goes wrong.

Hey nice to have another big time crypto guy on the forums, good job on that trade :D. I did very well on a few ICOs, most just pump and dump like this KMO and your trade, but i've kept a few like ETH for a lot longer and done even better on that. Not many last the test of time though, always stick with Bitcoin!

As for bitgild, i've used them a lot, Wouter used to be very responsive to me over email but recently not as quick, not sure if they are just busier or what. He used to add new items for me upon request (yes they dropship from coininvest basically so get a variety of coins).

The Gold Sovereign

The Gold Sovereign aims to provide the most complete online resource to collectors of the world's most popular gold coin - the Sovereign.

www.thegoldsovereign.com    |    contact@thegoldsovereign.com

More than half of my silver and gold was purchased from silvergoldbull.ca and I have not had a single bad experience with them at all. They might be run differently in other countries, but from where I sit I can give them a good recommendation.

Sold all my KMD starting last night into mid day today.

Made just over 85.5 BTC [emoji4]

Wow, take my hat off to that. Great time to shift into PM.

Why not convert to cash and buy from a bigger wholesaler?

4 minutes ago, Gav said:

Wow, take my hat off to that. Great time to shift into PM.

Why not convert to cash and buy on a bigger wholesaler?

Why convert into a currency of the beast and potentially have the pirates stealing your profits? i expect if you realised your profits in GBP they would be all over you like a bad rash..

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

Why convert into a currency of the beast and potentially have the pirates stealing your profits? i expect if you realised your profits in GBP they would be all over you like a bad rash..

That is a fair reason...

9 hours ago, sixgun said:

Why convert into a currency of the beast and potentially have the pirates stealing your profits?

When I learned the truth of how fiat is brought into existence I've been converting mine into tangible assets like a lunatic.i even plan to ditch the ALTs for some shiny. No going back once you take the red/blue pill.?

20 hours ago, sg86 said:

Hey nice to have another big time crypto guy on the forums, good job on that trade :D. I did very well on a few ICOs, most just pump and dump like this KMO and your trade, but i've kept a few like ETH for a lot longer and done even better on that. Not many last the test of time though, always stick with Bitcoin!

In short, I say stick with Bitcoin or Litecoin as they are the longest, tested, and true. BUT...here is my cautionary tale...

For YEARS I mined Bitcoin and Litecoin and actively traded like it was the stock market. I kept a percentage in the wallet on my computer, but the rest was in exchanges so that I could basically day trade with them. In October 2015 the exchange Cryptsy stopped allowing withdrawals and then went away -- I lost 85 Bitcoin and 1400 Litecoin when that happened. The value at the time being about C$25000. Because I didn't learn from that one, at the end of July 2017 the exchange BTC-e had the owner arrested and the US government seized everything -- I lost 14 Bitcoin and 140 Etherium this time around. At the time that was about C$77,000 out the window, but then prices skyrocketed a couple days later making it a loss of about C$129,000. Of course I did not put anything even close to that in, so it sucked but was not as hard a loss as if that was my hard work that was taken away. But damn it sucked still! If you don't hold it, you don't own it!

Over the 5 years that I was into crypto, I didn't put too much money into it and got out more than I put in. But these two big hits made me drain all my coins from exchanges into my personal wallet on my desktop and I converted almost all of it into gold. That is actually why I have been using silvergoldbull.ca for years, they were the only one in Canada for the longest time to accept Bitcoin. Of the 14 orders I have with SGB dating back to July 2013, about 80% have been with Bitcoin. And more on topic, I have never had a single damaged or toned coin come to my door and it always arrived within 3 business days from payment from half way across the country (Calgary to Toronto).

@Cacc

Take a look at KMD's Barterdex.

Its a fully decentralised, trustless exhange with trading bots and atomic swaps.

Still in the early phases but the back end is working and a beta "ugly GUI".

When up and running you will never need to trust you coins to a 3rd party again.

16 hours ago, stackspot said:

@mr-dead Where do you get your KMD and do you have to use BTC to get them, is there somewhere you can use £s?

Feel like like having a punt :)

Don't just buy a random altcoin because someone made a good trade. This is the only reason 99.9% of these 100s of alts have any value at all.

The Gold Sovereign

The Gold Sovereign aims to provide the most complete online resource to collectors of the world's most popular gold coin - the Sovereign.

23 hours ago, Cacc said:

In short, I say stick with Bitcoin or Litecoin as they are the longest, tested, and true. BUT...here is my cautionary tale...

For YEARS I mined Bitcoin and Litecoin and actively traded like it was the stock market. I kept a percentage in the wallet on my computer, but the rest was in exchanges so that I could basically day trade with them. In October 2015 the exchange Cryptsy stopped allowing withdrawals and then went away -- I lost 85 Bitcoin and 1400 Litecoin when that happened. The value at the time being about C$25000. Because I didn't learn from that one, at the end of July 2017 the exchange BTC-e had the owner arrested and the US government seized everything -- I lost 14 Bitcoin and 140 Etherium this time around. At the time that was about C$77,000 out the window, but then prices skyrocketed a couple days later making it a loss of about C$129,000. Of course I did not put anything even close to that in, so it sucked but was not as hard a loss as if that was my hard work that was taken away. But damn it sucked still! If you don't hold it, you don't own it!

Over the 5 years that I was into crypto, I didn't put too much money into it and got out more than I put in. But these two big hits made me drain all my coins from exchanges into my personal wallet on my desktop and I converted almost all of it into gold. That is actually why I have been using silvergoldbull.ca for years, they were the only one in Canada for the longest time to accept Bitcoin. Of the 14 orders I have with SGB dating back to July 2013, about 80% have been with Bitcoin. And more on topic, I have never had a single damaged or toned coin come to my door and it always arrived within 3 business days from payment from half way across the country (Calgary to Toronto).

Sure trading is always a risk,, if you wasn't actively trading with the funds then as i'm sure you know to stick them onto a private key you control.

Even forex trading has risks, and FSCS doesn't have unlimited value. I was trading with Alpari UK when they wen't bust, didn't have 85k there but if I had 250k like you did on cryptsy the outcome would be the same.

For me the same goes for banking in general, >> If you don't control it you don't own it!

The Gold Sovereign

1 hour ago, sg86 said:

Don't just buy a random altcoin because someone made a good trade. This is the only reason 99.9% of these 100s of alts have any value at all.

Just a small punt (£200 or £300) to ease my way into crypto outside of BTC and ETH :)

Archived