• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

Tapatlak isn't currently installed. Everyone who has signed up to the newsletter would have received an email detailing this.

I need to install the new plugin since the forum software was updated, there was an error and waiting for tapatalk to get back to me on this.

We appreciate your patience, apologies for the inconvenience.

On 07/06/2018 at 19:27, shawy2510 said:

Any mods able to help with this as Chris has not answered my PM

Apologies for the late reply. I haven’t got around to answering all recent PM’s yet.

I will look into TapaTalk as soon as I can and hopefully get it fixed, apologies for the incoinvinence.  

Really sorry for the delay on this, I was working on forum stuff yestuday and tapatalk completely slipped my mind among the long list of otherstuff I was working on.

But I have scheduled in some time on Monday to work on this. I am hopefully going to have a little bit more free time soon to start working again on forum stuff and improve it all.

15 hours ago, shawy2510 said:

Hi Chris, just wondering if Tapa are now looking into this as now I can not even view the forum on there.

I hate to delete the plugin as it was causing another issue on the forum.

I am going to try a new installation now to see if it resolves it.

Seem to be able to browse the forum via tapatlak now, and the plugin doesn't seem to be clashing with the "submit reply" button on the forum. However, I am unable to login to the forum via tapatalk so unable to post and posts or send any PM's via the Tapatalk app.

Waiting for a reply back from Tapatalk in regards to that.

They have replied now but they have no idea what is causing it. I need to give them ftp and admin access so they can check all of the related tapatlak files. I will do this next week as currently away without computer.