• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Tapatalk not working?

• Founder & Administrator

Tapatlak isn't currently installed. Everyone who has signed up to the newsletter would have received an email detailing this.

I need to install the new plugin since the forum software was updated, there was an error and waiting for tapatalk to get back to me on this.

We appreciate your patience, apologies for the inconvenience.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

• 10 months later...

Anyone able to get hold of Chris to sort this out?

Its annoying having to use the main site & not using Tapatalk. I would hope that my membership fees would help cover these problems.

Likely needs an update again. I will look into it.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers

50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

On 07/06/2018 at 19:27, shawy2510 said:

Any mods able to help with this as Chris has not answered my PM

Apologies for the late reply. I haven’t got around to answering all recent PM’s yet.

I will look into TapaTalk as soon as I can and hopefully get it fixed, apologies for the incoinvinence.  

Discounts / Offers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 22/06/2018 at 07:24, shawy2510 said:

Hi Chris, anymore updates on this issue?

Will do my utmost to fix this on Monday.

Discounts / Offers

Really sorry for the delay on this, I was working on forum stuff yestuday and tapatalk completely slipped my mind among the long list of otherstuff I was working on.

But I have scheduled in some time on Monday to work on this. I am hopefully going to have a little bit more free time soon to start working again on forum stuff and improve it all.

Discounts / Offers

Waiting a response back from Tapatalk.

Discounts / Offers

15 hours ago, shawy2510 said:

Hi Chris, just wondering if Tapa are now looking into this as now I can not even view the forum on there.

I hate to delete the plugin as it was causing another issue on the forum.

I am going to try a new installation now to see if it resolves it.

Discounts / Offers

Seem to be able to browse the forum via tapatlak now, and the plugin doesn't seem to be clashing with the "submit reply" button on the forum. However, I am unable to login to the forum via tapatalk so unable to post and posts or send any PM's via the Tapatalk app.

Waiting for a reply back from Tapatalk in regards to that.

Discounts / Offers

My support ticket has been escalated to an advanced technician, so waiting for someone to get back to me. 

Discounts / Offers

1 hour ago, shawy2510 said:

Any luck in getting a technician to sort Tapa?

Still waiting for a reply.

Discounts / Offers

They have replied now but they have no idea what is causing it. I need to give them ftp and admin access so they can check all of the related tapatlak files. I will do this next week as currently away without computer.

Discounts / Offers

Archived