• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

What will be the next queens beast in the series

Pampfan

1 minute ago, Finbinfin said:

The next 1oz/quarter oz gold and 2oz silver bullion will be the 2018 Unicorn of Scotland but don't know about the larger sizes or proofs.

Not the 2018 Unicorn of Scotland, but still the 2017 according to the information after the link in the openings post of this topic. 

it doesn't make sense but neither does the fact royal mint proof operate independently to royal mint proof 

43 minutes ago, shortstack68 said:

The RM wanted to issue the beasts as follows, England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales

This works up to the dragon of wales except for which beast represents  Northern Ireland again? There's no stag. 

The proofs seem to go in order as per list on the RM website except for the bullion department cherry picking the most awesome beasts to generate public interest (in the US).

Following that logic a proof dragon would be next and bullion wise a yale or bull could be next. 

3 minutes ago, shortstack68 said:

Adding you postage and VAT on the import i'm not so sure, Apmex charge around $45 for post, they're cheaper in the EU

They said it was free shipping, I didn't realise you had to pay VAT...It was £143 cheaper.

On peebay it looked as if they were going up.

Who is selling cheaper in the EU?

5 minutes ago, shortstack68 said:

Free shipping will only be for America. £143 cheaper? if thats for a 1oz then thats fairly expensive, are we talking Gold? I was assuming silver

Apologies, I forgot to put Gold.

RM is looking for £1,780 for the Gold QB proof.

Archived