• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Does premium membership renew automatically?

Hi Mod,

Was a premium member but didn't it didn't renew automatically. Do I have to renew or purchase each month? Didn't realise until couldn't access premium stuff. Sorry, but not very savvy with interweb etc :) Maybe I didn't hit the right button? probs my fault, but advice welcome

I would like to be a continuous renewing member

All the best

RichRock

• Founder & Administrator

To check your previous premium membership orders https://thesilverforum.com/clients/ 

To manage your premium membership and to renew if you didn't save your card previously please see here https://thesilverforum.com/clients/purchases/

To check your cards securely stored on file for automatic payment https://thesilverforum.com/clients/cards/ 

It's best to securely save a card so that all renewals are automatic.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

I have pinned this topic because I often receive private messages relating to premium membership.

My message above contains all the links needed to resolve all related premium membership queries.

If anyone needs any help please PM me and I will be happy to help you.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers

50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

27 minutes ago, ChrisSilver said:

To check your previous premium membership orders https://thesilverforum.com/clients/ 

To manage your premium membership and to renew if you didn't save your card previously please see here https://thesilverforum.com/clients/purchases/

To check your cards securely stored on file for automatic payment https://thesilverforum.com/clients/cards/ 

It's best to securely save a card so that all renewals are automatic.

Thanks Chris,

Great and quick response buddy, Ok, I have followed your link and bought new membership and stored my card into your system for automatic renewal. However, I've probably mucked this up somewhere and would be grateful if you can check please:) Can't be doing with manual renewal each month mate, but thanks anyway, probs I'm just being thick :D

@RichRock from what I can see it looks like everything should be automatic for you now.

Discounts / Offers

• 1 year later...

@ChrisSIlver I am having an issue that I can't seem to resolve using the links above. I wanted to switch my premium membership from monthly charged to yearly. When I tried adding yearly to the basket I got the same error @RichRock has added a screen shot of above. I thought maybe that was because I have an open invoice for the monthly renewal so I cancelled that invoice but I still get the same error. Any advice on how to accomplish the switch?

@AppleZippoandMetronome I will send you a PM.

Discounts / Offers

• 2 months later...

Just a note to people- keep an eye on the expiry date of your chosen card! I logged on today for the first time in several weeks and my premium membership had been removed- after a little blind panic and reading this thread, i'd realise the payment card i used had expired- and i was stripped of premium membership.

I've now deleted my old card which allowed me to add the new one, @ChrisSIlver sorry to nag but can you let me know if there is anything else i need to do for it to kick in again. Cheers!

@boon I have reissued the invoice, and charged it to your current card on file. So your premium membership is active again. 

If you need anything else please just send me a PM and I will be happy to help. 

Discounts / Offers

• 10 months later...
26 minutes ago, Stu66 said:

@ChrisSIlver, Hi, I get this message too and can't renew/buy.. I have only taken the trial before and didn't renew, I would like to take the silver for a couple of months then stop , then do the same now and then .. Is this possible or would it screw the system?.

cheers

The email you received in regards to your membership expiring should have contained a link to pay.

I have now reissued and sent the invoice via email, please click through this to make payment.

If you save your card when buying then it will be used automatically at renewal. You can cancel your membership anytime from your account (or delete the card saved on file from your account so automatic renewal can’t happen) so it’s very easy to set up so payment is taken automatically each month and leave it until you wish to cancel.

Should you have any issues please PM.

Discounts / Offers

• 3 months later...
24 minutes ago, Becca said:

Hi @ChrisSilver can you sort my membership please cant seem to pay and cant pm you

Thanks

B

Hi @Becca , I have reissued the invoice and sent you an email, please click through to make payment. Or if you give me permission to charge your card from admin I can click the button for you, just let me know.

Discounts / Offers

Archived