• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

for sale Britannias and Eagles and Roosters oh my!

Good Afternoon Everyone,

This coming weekend I'm going to be putting up a number of coins and such from my collection. Most of these were purchased very early on that, while beautiful coins, aren't really my thing anymore. I'll have pictures and prices up by noon EST this coming Saturday. I just wanted to give everyone a heads up before I take the time to photograph and research fair pricing. So here's what to expect:

10 oz Silver RCM bar in mint plastic

2 x 2016 1 oz Silver Proof Britannias w/ OGP

2014 Silver Wedge-tailed Eagle PCGS MS70 w/ Mercanti signed label

2 x 2015 Silver Proof Wedge-tailed Eagle w/ OGP (5000 mintage type not the 20000)

2016 Silver Proof Wedge-tailed Eagle NGC PF70 UC w/ OGP (5000 mintage type not the 20000)

2017 Silver High Relief Reverse Proof Wedge-tailed Eagle NGC PF70 w/ Mercanti signed label

2017 Silver Proof Rwanda Lunar Rooster in capsule no CoA

3 x 2017 1 oz Silver Perth Swans

2014 Silver Australia Stock Horse PCGS MS70 #475 of 10000

2015 Silver Australia Stock Horse NGC MS70 #272 of 10000

2017 Silver Maple Leaf w/ Cougar privy

1922 Silver Peace Dollar UNC (dealer tag says MS63)

1902 Indian Head Penny Better than AU

I'll ship world-wide, we'll just need to find the most cost-effective way of getting the coins to you. Payment will be PayPal F&F. Talk with you all again soon.

14 minutes ago, HelpingHands said:

@Jester if you're not going to post prices/photos until next weekend then the advantage for premium members seeing listings will expire before then.

I'd be happy to post the full listing with photos/prices there first if you can let me know where in the premium lounge I should do so.

You're in the right section now.  Non-premium members will be able to see this thread in 3 days.  If the prices aren't available until later than three days time then all can see at once.  Do you see what I mean?

I think the best thing to do is for me to move this thread to the 'general precious metals section' and then when you're ready to post with prices in this trade section you can do so with a new thread.  You could copy and paste your coin list above so you don't need to type it out again.

Archived