• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Gold and Silver Price Reset

sixgun

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

• 1 month later...

Well, I guess time's up on this "prediction".  What bothers me is that most of these "experts" or "insiders" make predictions that are flat out wrong, but nobody later seems to hold them to the fire afterwards.   I can make predictions too (and if I get one right somehow, I'll call myself an expert and expect people to follow me.  For the 95% of the ones I get wrong, well, please ignore these ;-)  Any youtube videos or interviews following up with this failed prediction?  Not that I can see, but I can find the hype videos when this came out

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day

I have been listening to Andrew Maguire on KWN for nearly 10 years, he talks in riddles and with terms joe public doesn't not know or understand.

Throw enough fecal matters on the rotary oscillator and some will stick eventually 

If it happens it happens. I will still be buying my set amount of PMs each month as I always have regardless of what he says

38 minutes ago, Paul said:

If it happens it happens. I will still be buying my set amount of PMs each month as I always have regardless of what he says

I agree with this, my approach as well.  I do think that the reason I'm much less of a stacker and more a collector these days is partly because I cringe when I hear more price predictions (rather than wanting to buy more before the rocket launch to da moon).  Much more fun than watching price actions on a daily basis (which I stupidly used to do)!

Maybe he meant Martian days but even in that case time's up. Must be that dark forces blocked price surge just to discredit him. Yes, that is for sure and in 28.5840082104 days event is bound to happen.

45 minutes ago, Gilver said:

Maybe he meant Martian days but even in that case time's up. Must be that dark forces blocked price surge just to discredit him. Yes, that is for sure and in 28.5840082104 days event is bound to happen.

Right!  Ok, great, I'm validated again.  But I think the timeline should have a bunch of 7's in it, which I hear is significant to the dark forces.

Article I just came across suggests the event Maguire is predicting will cause this is the launch of a new Cryptocurrency called Bullioncoin backed by physical gold and silver :  

http://www.silverdoctors.com/gold/gold-news/bullioncoin-gold-backed-cryptocurrency-meet-andrew-maguires-bullion-bank-buster/

It's not a huge stretch to think such a currency could exist and that it would certainly have an effect on prices if it took off.

edit :

Bumf on Bullion Coin :  http://www.goldvu.com/bullioncoin.html

Company behind it :  https://services.gov.im/ded/services/companiesregistry/viewcompany.iom?Id=443494  (this registered in the Isle of Man - not to be confused with company of same name registered in UK).

1 hour ago, jacksj1 said:

Article I just came across suggests the event Maguire is predicting will cause this is the launch of a new Cryptocurrency called Bullioncoin backed by physical gold and silver

Seems like just another substitute for the real thing.  If its not fully redeemable for physical (and not in the way Comex is setup), then I call BS.

Archived