• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Gone Queen's Beast crazy

mr-dead

After selling off my last stack after the Brexit spike and paying off the mortgage I have now started from scratch again.

The initial plan was 100% bullion sovs and up till yesterday I have stuck to the plan.

Now its all gone out the window and I ordered these 3 from Bairds yesterday :

iYVMoJe.jpg

I have also just pulled the trigger on one of these:

UK17QBGP_01_white.jpg

So now have to try and keep on top of the bullion + proof releases to get the set :)

Are there any nice presentation cases for the bullion set?

35 minutes ago, rebnah said:

Cool but I would remove them from their packaging and just keep them in capsules.

Just my taste as I think they look a bit tacky as they are.

+1 here, yeah I don't like their packaging either.

But yeah excellent choice for these purchases! :)

14 minutes ago, mr-dead said:

ordered up some quadrum cases, I have also remove the protective film from the cards and coins look a lot nicer and crisper now :

IMAG0230.jpg

Look much better now 

On 2017-5-15 at 14:50, morezone said:

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/mastercoincases/Great-Britain-/_i.html?_fsub=3723657&_sid=78861376&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

Mastercoin Cases has some.  He has quite few designs so listings do change every now and then,

OP, depending on how you want to go, i bought the case which stores 1oz, 1/4 and 2oz silver. Pretty decent i'll put some picks up with coins in at some point.

Bit annoying they've since brought out other denominations though :D

The Gold Sovereign

The Gold Sovereign aims to provide the most complete online resource to collectors of the world's most popular gold coin - the Sovereign.

www.thegoldsovereign.com    |    contact@thegoldsovereign.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2017-5-27 at 12:55, mr-dead said:

Proof arrived 2 weeks ahead of schedule :)

Where did you order this from on this date?

The Gold Sovereign

The Gold Sovereign aims to provide the most complete online resource to collectors of the world's most popular gold coin - the Sovereign.

1 minute ago, sg86 said:

Where did you order this from on this date?

The proof lion arrived 2 weeks early, was suppose to be a 3 week wait and came after 1 week from royal mint.

Unicorn was ordered 5th June

6 minutes ago, mr-dead said:

The proof lion arrived 2 weeks early, was suppose to be a 3 week wait and came after 1 week from royal mint.

Unicorn was ordered 5th June

O apologies i didn't realise these were 1ouncers, damn you're a brave man!

The Gold Sovereign

• 4 weeks later...

Archived