• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

BackyardBullion

The Silver Forum Branded Investment Bars!

3 hours ago, BackyardBullion said:

Thank you for all the kind words everyone! 

If any of you would like to put a testimonial/feedback for my website please feel free to do so here:

http://backyardbullion.com/testimonials/

Also, for those of you who have already left some feedback will it be OK to go ahead and use that for my website?

All done and a pleasure to do so.

Just to let everybody here know I have posted a new thread about the 100g bars, please go have a look!

Secondly for 2018 mintages of the 1oz bars we will be giving existing serial number owners first refusal at their existing serial number. 

I like @Roy 's idea of having a TSF Bar registry that you can then ask people for their numbers. It would of course have to be populated by silver forum members, but as you all have basically done this already by asking for specific numbers in this thread I don't see this as a problem for us to publish a full list of silver forum names. No personal names or details would be shared of course!

@BackyardBullion I've just left you a positive feedback for the transaction.

Any other members wishing to exchange feedback for their transaction with BYB you can visit his profile page here to leave feedback http://thesilverforum.com/profile/2989-backyardbullion/?tab=node_feedback_Feedback when referencing it to a topic just type in The Silver Forum and you will find the related topic to leave the feedback.