• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

£20 Coin

Shamatti

• Founder & Administrator

Just had an email from the Royal Mint now less than 2000 left get em while you can!!!

Big premiums here we come!!!

Awesome. I am hoping to get rid of most of mine when they have sold out at the mint and then use the money to buy a couple of Pandas maybe.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just bought one more seeing as there was a coupon for free shipping in the email.

If anybody else wants free shipping (it's free if you buy 3 anyway but this means you can buy one for £20 delivered), the code is:-

E1506A

Stacker since 2013

Don't get over excited about the long term value of limited mintage coins.

I have a few South African 2 Rand 1Toz PROOF 1995 coins with a mintage of only 1,743

In the coin catalogue it is KM#154

Not sure I could sell much above scrap metal value - but why ?

Hope the 2014 Stock Horse takes off because I just placed my order with EMK.

The 2013 coin is attracting high premiums already.

As for the Silver Rand - who can predict the interest ?

Not sure there would be a super-heated enthusiasm over the £20 silver coin with the general public especially with the RM charging face value.

I hope the stock horse takes off too, I have two carded and two capsuled on the way.

The £20 coin will, more likely than not, always be worth about £20 until silver reaches £100/oz. My opinion.

Stacker since 2013

I hope the stock horse takes off too, I have two carded and two capsuled on the way.

The £20 coin will, more likely than not, always be worth about £20 until silver reaches £100/oz. My opinion.

Who will be the first person to try and pay for goods in a store like John Lewis or M&S or in a supermarket with a £20 coin ?

I look forward to the Youtube video appearing.

Good luck to the pioneers.

I have already tried.

Costa coffee said Maybe!, The ladies at the lottery desk did not know what it was and so I explained but I guess they still would not take it. The post office also did not know what it was again I explained.

This doesn't sound so good "The next £20 fine silver coin will be struck to commemorate the outbreak of the First World War with a limited edition of only 150,000."

"As Britain’s first £20 coin has sold out, we are pleased to announce that the second of these collectable coins will soon be revealed."

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers

50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

There have been a few selling for £23-£28 for quite a while now, even when they were still available from the mint for less.

Silly ebayers.

Still only £22.30 after fees, and they were more expensive from the mint (if bought singly).

Stacker since 2013

I don't think they will reach £30-£35.

I am going to sell a few soon, if I can make just £2 profit on each I will be happy.

Discounts / Offers

Yep happy with them tbh, same design as the current sovereign.

Just had a quick look on ebay :o

What are eBay prices like?

Discounts / Offers

Someone is trying to sell for £39.95. If he sells for that price it will set a new precedent. And hopefully increase prices, I would love to sell at those prices.

Noticed he has already sold four: 2 @ £24.95 ea and 2 @ £29.95 each

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2013-Royal-Mint-St-George-Dragon-20-Twenty-Pound-Solid-Silver-Coin-Ltd-Edt-/321361423816?pt=UK_Coins_Bullion_Bars_SM&hash=item4ad2a22dc8

Discounts / Offers

Archived