• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

Kman

Anyone Here Make Youtube Videos?

Any youtubers on here? specifically talking about making videos of you PM's, is so what's your channel  B)

I'm considering starting my own channel

Will have a go at making a video sometime this week, if it turns out rubbish I may give up before I've begun lol. 

So I've recorded 1 minute of video of each coin on my iphone

Actually surprised how good the quality was on my iphone 4s, picked up the details of the coins pretty well. 

The mic isn't great though so going to record audio separately, have a  blue yeti mic so audio should be decent. 

So hopefully will upload a video or two tonight 

I do still need a name for the youtube channel though hmmm. 

Also I think a probably need an introductory video. 

Also I think a probably need an introductory video. 

You can record and upload a video and select it to be your channel trailer, it'll play automatically when someone - who is unsubscribed - clicks to view your channel, once they subscribe they don't see that video again.

Needs to be short, like an elevator pitch.

Depending how far you want to go with it, pick up the same username on other social media like Twitter - if you use it - for more interaction, update purchases etc for your audience. 

Edited by Ares

Depending how far you want to go with it, pick up the same username on other social media like Twitter - if you use it - for more interaction, update purchases etc for your audience. 

Yep good point

The name I really would of been happy with is taken on youtube and twitter, which is not surprising but still annoying, going to have to stick a "uk" on the end

I doubt I will ever build up much of an audience anyway but it will be a bit of fun. 

I just finished my first video of the 1872 sovereign 

niiiceeee! I dont speak in my videos cause my english would be....bad..very baad.. hahaha keep on with your channel!!

don't worry about that RBG, in fact with you being non-native English I would (and I'm sure others would be too) be very interested to hear your perspectives on things related to PMs and stacking.  You have a fair bit of British stuff in your collection too so hearing what attracts you to that would be good and also to tell us more about what it's like over there in Spain for things like coin shops, old Spanish coins etc.  

Stacking PMs and improving your English at the same time - happy days!!

Pretty good start on the videos Kman.

Keep 'em coming.

Tip - don't guess things like weight.

Data is readily available so use facts and you will appear much more professional - i.e. this guy knows what he is talking about.

I wouldn't like to fool people into thinking I know what I'm talking about  :P

2005 full and half sovereign 

Oi you stop defending them dragons. Before Georgey boy got to him that dragon had been chomping down on a snack of a couple of fair maidens. Bad Dragon.

Have you never seen Game of Thrones or the Hobbit........................ :D