• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

New temple of heaven panda

5 hours ago, shawy2510 said:

Where do you order from?
Thanks

Wu Qi (aka Lavendersh7) is selling these and although I have not checked against China Medal his prices are usually there or there about 

Also if you do buy from him, and you build up a sales record, I have found him willing to do a deal on most of the coins/medals that he lists on the bay

His email is listed below

(jvpc5789@yahoo.com) 

• 1 month later...

I am so delighted to see the sponsor of the series making great headway with quality. Panda and Temple is such a great combination and is one of the few modern medal ranges to have made its way into the new panda collector book #3. This is a good sign.

As I said in the bought thread I have ordered just one set for my own collection and I will have these graded by NGC.

IMG_3697.JPG
IMG_3696.JPG
IMG_3695.JPG

Special detail techniques used to enhance Panda fur.

IMG_3694.JPG
IMG_3693.JPG

Micro carving of dragon on steps. In #1 this was empty space. See also the writing in the eaves of the levels.

36E1230C-AF24-4CDC-8E71-C8A65DDF81DD.jpg

IMG_3692.JPG

On the Panda side the die polishing process and the sand blasting of matte areas has been improved too.

IMG_3689.JPG
IMG_3688.JPG

This is an early production prototype of the antique version and I must say it's looking great.

1 minute ago, Numistacker said:

I am so delighted to see the sponsor of the series making great headway with quality. Panda and Temple is such a great combination and is one of the few modern medal ranges to have made its way into the new panda collector book #3. This is a good sign.

As I said in the bought thread I have ordered just one set for my own collection and I will have these graded by NGC.

IMG_3697.JPG
IMG_3696.JPG
IMG_3695.JPG

Special detail techniques used to enhance Panda fur.

IMG_3694.JPG
IMG_3693.JPG

Micro carving of dragon on steps. In #1 this was empty space. See also the writing in the eaves of the levels.

36E1230C-AF24-4CDC-8E71-C8A65DDF81DD.jpg

IMG_3692.JPG

On the Panda side the die polishing process and the sand blasting of matte areas has been improved too.

IMG_3689.JPG
IMG_3688.JPG

This is an early production prototype of the antique version and I must say it's looking great.

Wow!  The level of detail and craftsmanship is stunning.  Great pick-up Numi!

Silver proof 62g (199 minted) is Usd179 PayPal 174 by PayPal gift for silver proof

antique silver proof 62g (69 minted) is Usd378 PayPal 366 by PayPal gift.

Order to andrewlee10@hotmail.com by email or direct PayPal payment to this email. Mention Numistacker in email or PayPal.

20 minutes ago, Numistacker said:

Silver proof 62g (199 minted) is Usd179 PayPal 174 by PayPal gift for silver proof

antique silver proof 62g (69 minted) is Usd378 PayPal 366 by PayPal gift.

Order to andrewlee10@hotmail.com by email or direct PayPal payment to this email. Mention Numistacker in email or PayPal.

Same as what I paid from 3rd party but also received a free slab box worth $20

Same as what I paid from 3rd party but also received a free slab box worth $20

Andy tells me direct orders are encouraged and all direct orders will include a mystery gift of a slabbed brass medal.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] is that like the silver note I was promised if I spent so much with him??

It's a slabbed brass medal so not much like a silver note.

• 3 months later...

Bi-Met gold.  Far too much silver/not enough gold.  I think it should have been 5g gold at least.  On the 3g gold to 7g silver, that's a 3:14 volume ratio so there's almost 5 times as much volume in silver than there is in gold.

2017-09-19 11.11.02.jpg

2017-09-19 11.11.11.jpg

Archived