• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Calling all YouTubers

• Founder & Administrator

Mention The Silver Forum or upload a The Silver Forum video intro in one of your videos and enter for a chance to win!

Prize: Yet to be announced. Prize will be dependant on number of entrants. 

Place your entry by 30th April 2017

How to enter...

1. Publish a YouTube video between 25th March and 30th April 2017 to YouTube with either; A mention of The Silver Forum in OR one of the video intros (found below) in the video. (Or feel free to do both mention and video intro) Please put a link to www.thesilverforum.com in the video description.

2. Paste the link to your video below. Each separate video counts as an entry (make as many entries as you like)

Each qualifying video will be entered into a prize draw to win a precious metals and/or gift card. Value of the prize will depend on how many entrants there are.

Video intros are below, choose any one of these to add into your video. Or just mention The Silver Forum if you don't want to use a video intro.

Join The Silver Forum vid intro 1.mp4
Join The Silver Forum vid intro 2.mp4
Join The Silver Forum vid intro 3.mp4
Join The Silver Forum vid intro 4.mp4
Join The Silver Forum vid intro 5.mp4
Join The Silver Forum vid intro 6.mp4
Join The Silver Forum vid intro 7.mp4
Join The Silver Forum vid intro 8.mp4
Join The Silver Forum vid intro 9.mp4
Join The Silver Forum vid intro 10.mp4

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Note to TSF sponsored YT channels: YouTubers who have a sponsorship agreement with TSF and are using the sponsored by videos can also enter this competition. You will need to use the 'Join the word's precious metals forum intro' video above. Other conditions apply, sponsored YT members please PM me for full explanation before entering.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers

50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

not sure if this one counts i put your video at the end and added the link in the description though 

5 hours ago, 4Nines7Hills said:

not sure if this one counts i put your video at the end and added the link in the description though 

Yes. A valid entry. Thanks

Discounts / Offers

Winner will be drawn soon

Discounts / Offers

• 3 weeks later...

Apologies for the delay on this, a member just reminded me about it. I will try to do it on Tuesday when I have a day off work.

Discounts / Offers

So there were 16 videos...

The winner is video 5

http://www.randomresult.com/ticket.php?t=277803R5U5C

Screen Shot 2017-05-23 at 22.34.12.png

@Zaikoff congratulations. Please PM me your address to send your prize to. The prize will be a random 1oz silver coin of my choice.

Discounts / Offers

Archived