• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

NGC Registry set

Agpanda

16 hours ago, Bosse68 said:

Updated my collection on NGC regitry site

I am atm #17 in china pandas,

hopefully get a few more points when Numis get mine back from grading

here is a link to the registry site

http://coins.www.collectors-society.com/registry/coins/public_sets.aspx?CategoryID=47&SetTypeID=767&sets=world

Nearly complete, very impressive!

Just starting with Registry Sets myself and most are Type Sets which are much shorter and no where near complete. Some of the collections on there must be worth £100Ks upwards, even £millions, particular in the US and Canada sets.

Very well done - fingers crossed for the ones to be graded.

ST

• 1 year later...
On 10/03/2017 at 11:23, Agpanda said:

Updated my collection on NGC regitry site

I am atm #17 in china pandas,

hopefully get a few more points when Numis get mine back from grading

here is a link to the registry site

http://coins.www.collectors-society.com/registry/coins/public_sets.aspx?CategoryID=47&SetTypeID=767&sets=world

Did you start this collection with the intention of having a registry set or did that fall into place?

I have a Britannia registry set myself and I go back and forth on whether it is worth it to try and have other registry sets.

10 hours ago, Agpanda said:

I already had most of the coins when I started the registry set

I had most of them in ms 69

I have swapped back to 2000 to ms70

the rest cost a bit more and have to wait

I had assumed the coins you have in your registry set were ones you had graded yourself but reading your reply, it suggests you have some in there you have bought from elsewhere?

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

Archived