• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

I made my own clothing line about two years ago and it was shockingly easy. Started doing t shirts for £50 a pop made them limited to 50 of each one. Cost me around £7 to make but was too time consuming and took about 2-3 months to shift each batch i did. So haven’t done any in a while but worth it for someone else who has more time on there hands.

Edited by MrGeorge

1 hour ago, 5huggy said:

30 years as a Computer engineer - - - I fix odd machines now and again for people and get a few "BEER TOKENS"  - - 🍺🍺🍺😉🤪

And you still can't fix that sticking shift button! 😉

On 12/03/2017 at 08:58, Stu73 said:

I'm in the Foreign Exchange industry so get to see plenty of world banknotes,  currently accumulating fancy serial number US banknotes which have a large following and mark up. Also with the release of the first book on replacement banknotes there seems to be a growing interest in that now.

I've been watching a few videos recently on this very thing. It's a whole new world with birthday numbers, star notes, radar, quads and repeaters. 

If I lived in the states I'd be searching every note that ever passed through my hands. 

Yes many different combinations to look for. Solid serial numbers e.g 88888888 which is the most sought after sell for  $3500.00 plus graded , that's a $1 note, crazy money.

The banknote collecting world is a strange thing in general, a newly issued note in Uncirculated condition is worth more than face value to a collector. The new polymer Northern Ireland £10 notes issued this year are selling for £15 wholesale.

Edited by Stu73

Something I do on the side which is often overlooked by people is switching banks. Most offer £100+ plus some form of other perks eg I've just switched to Lloyds and they will give me £125 plus 6 free cinema tickets.

Worth a look for something that takes 15 minutes.

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/banking/compare-best-bank-accounts for anyone looking to play the banks at their own game!

Edited by nee4891