• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 10 oz coin

anthonys100

It's 193.87 + 14 (postage)=207.87 Eur (£182.11 with Transferwise). As pho says, best to load a few bits and get the postage down. If you add more than one, postage comes down to 12Eur for some reason, even though heavier?

9 hours ago, anthonys100 said:

one sold earlier for £165 + post....

I bought it, was lucky though as he'd just posted it. No postage so even better.

Shortstack88, I'm sure more will appear in the next few days.

13 minutes ago, shortstack68 said:

Unfortunately gold silver.be seems to be blocked here in Germany, don't ask me the reason for that, whether its by the seller or the Germans i can't say. 

Maybe she wants to stop her subjects from paying less Tax on the Belgian shiny stuff...:ph34r: 

merkel_3573996k.jpg

25 minutes ago, shortstack68 said:

@RichRock if it's within the EU then there shouldn't be a problem, but i also seem to remember something similar with a bullion company in Latvia? The Swedish Government chased them for some tax and actually won the case, not sure if the company is now shut down but it didn't end well for them

Yes, it happened in Latvia or Estonia (can't remember which), even though what the Latvian's/Estonian's were doing was perfectly legal. They want you to only have worthless FIAT currency, and only in a bank, none of that real money like Gold and Silver. We in the UK are going to get locked out of the Belgian market when Article 50 Brexit is finalised. I think as the years roll on and the FIAT gets weaker we will see more and more restrictions on purchasing precious metals. 

Suggest a day trip to Belgium and fill your boots.

Edit to say: If you are restricted from purchasing PM's with cheaper tax elsewhere and everyone has the same tax levels, then when PM's rise they can impose severe taxes across the board on them to deter private buyers. Just my unprofessional opinion...I'll take my tin foil hat off now :)

Double edit: Give them a ring, they'll give you the low down if there's import/export issues to Germany. Could be just a blip on their server

30 minutes ago, shortstack68 said:

That might be a good idea, now if i can only get on their website to get their number :lol:

info@goldsilver.be

+32 486 86 45 16

8 hours ago, shortstack68 said:

Unfortunately gold silver.be seems to be blocked here in Germany, don't ask me the reason for that, whether its by the seller or the Germans i can't say. The attached is what i get when i click on your link @pho It's not the first time either, just typing in the url address does the same thing, funny thing is i have accessed the site once or twice but mostly the attached is what comes up

Screenshot 2017-03-08 08.53.20.png

This website is not blocked. The image comes from the website so it cannot be blocked or you could not get this image off their server.

I take it they use a shop module called Prestashop. If you Google 503 Prestashop you will see there is a problem with this shop module and others have noticed this.

I would keep trying. 

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

i just used Cyberghost to go to the website as if i were in Frankfurt [77.243.183.73 ip address]. The website appeared normally. 

If you really think there is a geo block - use something like Cyberghost or get a proxy server IP address and put it into Firefox and pretend you are in Belgium. There are youtube videos show you how to do it.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

[mention=2]Danny-boy[/mention] thanks for the offer, i might get back to you next month, there is a breeze blowing through the wallet for the rest of the month.......
Would be interested to see what you are selling though....
Thanks again for the help guys......

No problem buddy.

I have a fair few kilo coins available, think there are about 12 of them.

2015 Kookaburra x5
2015 Koala
2014 Lunar Series 2 Horse
2015 Lunar Series 2 Goat x2
2016 Lunar Series 2 Monkey x2

Stacker since 2013

On 3/9/2017 at 10:03, Danny-boy said:

No problem buddy.

I have a fair few kilo coins available, think there are about 12 of them.

2015 Kookaburra x5
2015 Koala
2014 Lunar Series 2 Horse
2015 Lunar Series 2 Goat x2
2016 Lunar Series 2 Monkey x2

u got some prices for these too ? :D 

Archived