• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Uploading Pictures

you  will need to make sure the photo is not a big size eg over 1.5mb , best way to do this is use photo editor apps . just choose the picture in the apps  and then press done. then upload to forum  

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

When I upload from Tapatalk it shows fine on there but not mobile or pc devices. I tried uploading via mobile device & it also works no problem on all platforms. Just seems like Tapatalk only uploads pics to view on other tapatalk devices if that makes sense :)

• Founder & Administrator

If uploading via the TapaTalk app the images are saved on the TapaTalk server, you should be able to view them via the forum website, if you can't it is most likely an error with TapaTalk. Please could you paste the link to the exact post were you posted an imagine on tapatalk and it shows there but not via the desktop site.

I will then report a ticket for tapatalk to look into it.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

This is being looked into and will be resolved as soon as possible. Please bare with us.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers

50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

• 1 month later...
Hi all
cant upload images from my iPhone. Read the notes above and file size was too big. Downloaded an app which condensed the file size. File size now 1.4MB but still same error message - can't upload file.
Any help please

Are you using Tapatalk or the mobile site?

Discounts / Offers

Archived