• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Queens Beast's Capsules

Mailestrom

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HI

I have some of these coming over in a couple of weeks , price would be around 85p - 90p each depending on quantities

Stu

Interested in 60 of these, price dependent.

What capsules are they exactly?

Drop me a note by PM if you wish.

Stacker since 2013

2 minutes ago, Danny-boy said:

Interested in 60 of these, price dependent.

What capsules are they exactly?

Drop me a note by PM if you wish.

They are the Air-tite X6D with black ring type , pictures are on my home computer .

If you look UK sales posts 3rd page about 9 posts from the bottom there is a picture in my old sale thread. Will post here picture tonight also.

Will have around 200 spare so will be enough.I think.

Stu

They are the Air-tite X6D with black ring type , pictures are on my home computer .

If you look UK sales posts 3rd page about 9 posts from the bottom there is a picture in my old sale thread. Will post here picture tonight also.

Will have around 200 spare so will be enough.I think.

Stu

All good mate, have responded to your PM.

Cheers

D

Stacker since 2013

On 24/12/2016 at 09:39, Deputydog said:

Hi, I would be interested in one.

Do you have any capsules for the quarter queens beast.

Thanks

Deputydog

Only the Silver 2oz beast capsules coming.

18 hours ago, FriedrichVonHayek said:

GOLDSILVER.BE have got some at 0.91 cents each.

Yes they do they were 0.85 cents before Christmas I think these are popular , without the black ring I believe. Good to add on if your ordering coins as they still charge 14.00 EUR delivery.

• 2 weeks later...

Continuing from here as it's not a deal and is about the QB capusles

For anyone wanting something cheap, Andy/Coin Gallery have some caps for 50p or so delivered for a roll of 60.  Just bought some to check out and are a decent fit and quite thick.  Not sure if Light House brand or not as they are quite thick and feel more like Linder/Scultz.

2017-01-04 11.08.47.jpg

2017-01-04 11.09.06.jpg

2017-01-04 11.09.30.jpg

On 1/4/2017 at 12:02, morezone said:

Continuing from here as it's not a deal and is about the QB capusles

For anyone wanting something cheap, Andy/Coin Gallery have some caps for 50p or so delivered for a roll of 60.  Just bought some to check out and are a decent fit and quite thick.  Not sure if Light House brand or not as they are quite thick and feel more like Linder/Scultz.

2017-01-04 11.08.47.jpg

2017-01-04 11.09.06.jpg

2017-01-04 11.09.30.jpg

I bought 120 of these off Andy too a couple of weeks back, nice fitting capsules.

Archived