• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Au Gold dory bars available for sale

atemkengwalters

No need to send me PM @atemkengwalters   with your contact details, please reply to me in this thread, there will be many people who who would like to benefit I'm sure, keep it public for all to see

We are all gold and silver buyers here with mucho pounds and euros to spend on the right items, especially if you can source under spot price

Please post up some photos of your stock?

What is your company web site ?

A one line gmail account for a company your size with in excess of 500kg gold at your disposal may make others a little sceptical to your offerings and your legitimacy as a trusted precious metals dealer.

Are you able to send me a sample of your mined product first so i can determine purity and assay test it, a few grams would suffice

It will build your legitimacy gain trust 

You can read my great reputation on the forum here

45 minutes ago, atemkengwalters said:

hello Mr Paul you need to know am a marketing director and not the CEO sir, contact me so i can connect you directly to our CEO  so you can discuss in more details with him sir. 

In your senior role of company director, could you possibly liaise with your CEO to post here and respond to my direct requests. As you can see there is are already active replies and responses from obviously interested parties. A samples of your gold for assay and purity would bridge a gap of trust

I have many previous trade references, I have dealt actively with George Agdgdgwngo for previous gold deals direct from Africa, he was based in Uganda, he was reliable and honest. He represented Ugandan Gold Luxury Yieldings (UGLY)  we met via a similar online forum ?

Has your company been affiliated with his ?

Dear friends, as we all know there is need of at least two independent assayers to confirm purity of samples from same batch. So I am willing to put my resources, knowledge and hard work to help and all of that for free. As my equipment is a bit older but super precise it needs at least 224.8 grams of gold to successfully determine exact purity of sample. Unfortunately to get such precise results samples are destroyed during the process but that's small sacrifice to gain trust and establish many business contacts in this forum.

• 2 weeks later...

@atemkengwalters

You have not replied to my queries as yet above and you have not forwarded me my samples for assay of quality & purity 

Please reply soon, as I have also had the offer of a 1000+oz of silver cheap today and also the offer of several million Euros from a ex-Nigerian Financial Minster working on behalf to a leading Petroleum Corporation. He said he wanted to transfer several ($) million to the my bank account – money that was budgeted for but never spent and he thinks me as a randomly selected email address is the perfect recipient 

In exchange for transferring the funds out of Nigeria, I would get to keep 30% of the total. 

I do not wish to miss out on any of these chances to make it mega rich for zero to little effort to myself or spread myself to thinly on one offer so I eagerly await your positive reply 

Seasons greets from the UK

Best wishes PAUL 

Archived