• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

    Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

  • Join The Silver Forum

    The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

Numistacker

NGC Grading Submissions Open

Recommended Posts

Awesome - I got a double length feature, just watched it on a train back from London, lag meant it lasted twice as long!

Looking forward to seeing the 2019 sovereign when it is released!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

LINE ITEM YEAR MINT MARK VARIETY DENOM. GRADE COMMENTS NCS LINE ITEM
001 1914 G.BRITAIN   1SOV MS 64 Augur  
002 1898 S.AFRICA   POND AU 55 Augur 4704775002
003 AH1327//6 TURKEY   G100K MS 62   4704775003
004 1952 S.AFRICA   1/2PND PF 66 CAMEO Numi

4704775004

All these have been conserved by NCS then graded 

95104595_ScreenShot2018-10-08at15_39_00.thumb.png.a21997753368af17ed2c9a6e129d5bbd.png

616986816_ScreenShot2018-10-08at15_39_32.thumb.png.f415ad7d1caea93b2ce417736c24dd54.png

1569500839_ScreenShot2018-10-08at15_40_01.thumb.png.2c46e0e5ddeb23181e985dec0d7a7d76.png

1884248145_ScreenShot2018-10-08at15_42_26.thumb.png.aaabcf4025b4c5de0b459e23fd2a9cda.png

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WOW !!!

COIN LIST FOR INVOICE 4706219

 

LINE ITEM YEAR MINT MARK VARIETY DENOM. GRADE COMMENTS NCS LINE ITEM
001 2016 G.BRITAIN   5SOV PF 70 ULTRA CAMEO kb 4706219001
002 2016 G.BRITAIN   2SOV PF 70 ULTRA CAMEO kb 4706219002
003 2016 G.BRITAIN   1SOV PF 70 ULTRA CAMEO kb 4706219003
004 2016 G.BRITAIN   1/2SOV PF 70 ULTRA CAMEO kb 4706219004
005 2016 G.BRITAIN   1/4SOV PF 70 ULTRA CAMEO kb 4706219005
006 1982 CHINA GOLD PANDA 1/4oz MS 69  

470621900

1812066235_ScreenShot2018-10-08at15_50_37.thumb.png.1425c4dbcde986e615281f078263ffe4.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CROSSOVER FROM PCGS

COIN LIST FOR INVOICE 4706126

 

LINE ITEM YEAR MINT MARK VARIETY DENOM. GRADE COMMENTS NCS LINE ITEM
001 2017 G.BRITAIN PISTRUCCI SOVEREIGN 200TH ANNIVERSARY 5SOV PF 70 ULTRA CAMEO    
002 2017 G.BRITAIN PISTRUCCI SOVEREIGN 200TH ANNIVERSARY 2SOV PF 70 ULTRA CAMEO    
003 2017 PIEFORT G.BRITAIN MODERN SOVEREIGN 200TH ANNIVERSARY 1SOV PF 70 ULTRA CAMEO    
004 2017 G.BRITAIN SAPPHIRE JUBILEE STRUCK ON THE DAY SOVEREI 1SOV MS 70 DPL  

 

 

 

656655784_ScreenShot2018-10-08at16_00_43.thumb.png.da5566ba59ce432de1b106dfd3d32350.png

593832878_ScreenShot2018-10-08at16_01_16.thumb.png.c4214ccb9dbaae293373721f476f7b99.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

COIN LIST FOR INVOICE 4706087

@andrewmcmann

LINE ITEM YEAR MINT MARK VARIETY DENOM. GRADE COMMENTS NCS LINE ITEM
001 2017 G.BRITAIN PISTRUCCI SOVEREIGN 200TH ANNIVERSARY 5SOV EVALUATED-LEAVE IN HOLDER/NO   4706087001
002 2017 G.BRITAIN PISTRUCCI SOVEREIGN 200TH ANNIVERSARY 1SOV PF 70 ULTRA CAMEO   4706087002
003 2017 G.BRITAIN PISTRUCCI SOVEREIGN 200TH ANNIVERSARY 2SOV PF 68 ULTRA CAMEO   4706087003

The sovereign went to 70 on conservation... i am not sure if the 5 sov has been reholdered from the above...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

COIN LIST FOR INVOICE 4708670

 

LINE ITEM YEAR MINT MARK VARIETY DENOM. GRADE COMMENTS NCS LINE ITEM
001 1793 G.BRITAIN   GUINEA AU 55   @kerimar
002 1885S AUSTRALIA ST.GEORGE 1SOV AU 53   @gazer
003 1892 G.BRITAIN   1SOV XF 45   @gazer
004 1861 G.BRITAIN   1SOV XF 45   @gazer
005 1917C CANADA   1SOV UNC DETAILS REV SCRATCHED @gazer
006 1910C CANADA   1SOV AU 58   @Elements

 

2041344901_ScreenShot2018-10-08at16_12_29.thumb.png.52252df9d32af3f681acb5fc8161b21e.png

477699795_ScreenShot2018-10-08at16_13_00.thumb.png.77c76c2e0fe3764e22bd21ab22a8390e.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Numistacker said:

COIN LIST FOR INVOICE 4706087

@andrewmcmann

LINE ITEM YEAR MINT MARK VARIETY DENOM. GRADE COMMENTS NCS LINE ITEM
001 2017 G.BRITAIN PISTRUCCI SOVEREIGN 200TH ANNIVERSARY 5SOV EVALUATED-LEAVE IN HOLDER/NO   4706087001
002 2017 G.BRITAIN PISTRUCCI SOVEREIGN 200TH ANNIVERSARY 1SOV PF 70 ULTRA CAMEO   4706087002
003 2017 G.BRITAIN PISTRUCCI SOVEREIGN 200TH ANNIVERSARY 2SOV PF 68 ULTRA CAMEO   4706087003

The sovereign went to 70 on conservation... i am not sure if the 5 sov has been reholdered from the above...

Thank you for the grading and the uplift on the full sovereign, has the five sovereign label being changed to match the rest? and has the 5 sovereign grade stayed the same?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, andrewmcmann said:

Thank you for the grading and the uplift on the full sovereign, has the five sovereign label being changed to match the rest? and has the 5 sovereign grade stayed the same?

Grade is the same on all but the 1 sov. Awaiting confirmation of label but I would not be surprised if they return it with no label change

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mike said:

Why do some sovereign slabs have Westminster Abbey on the label and others are plain?

Special Label, in this case Great Britain Label #727 for GB 1955 onwards coins,  for $5 extra. Other labels exist for Mexico, China/Pandas etc. 

https://www.ngccoin.com/coin-grading/labels/special-labels/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mike said:

Why do some sovereign slabs have Westminster Abbey on the label and others are plain?

 

It seems that NGC put on whatever label they feel like at the time not very consistent or very professional in my opinion maybe they are trying to do too much 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Numistacker said:

COIN LIST FOR INVOICE 4708670

 

LINE ITEM YEAR MINT MARK VARIETY DENOM. GRADE COMMENTS NCS LINE ITEM
001 1793 G.BRITAIN   GUINEA AU 55   @kerimar
002 1885S AUSTRALIA ST.GEORGE 1SOV AU 53   @gazer
003 1892 G.BRITAIN   1SOV XF 45   @gazer
004 1861 G.BRITAIN   1SOV XF 45   @gazer
005 1917C CANADA   1SOV UNC DETAILS REV SCRATCHED @gazer
006 1910C CANADA   1SOV AU 58   @Elements

 

2041344901_ScreenShot2018-10-08at16_12_29.thumb.png.52252df9d32af3f681acb5fc8161b21e.png

477699795_ScreenShot2018-10-08at16_13_00.thumb.png.77c76c2e0fe3764e22bd21ab22a8390e.png

 

The reverse of my 1910c is beautiful. I mentioned earlier in this thread with photos concerns about the obverse and having a quite a few marks, just glad they weren’t improper cleaning marks. Quite pleased really but will still keep a look out for an MS :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Numistacker said:

COIN LIST FOR INVOICE 4708670

 

LINE ITEM YEAR MINT MARK VARIETY DENOM. GRADE COMMENTS NCS LINE ITEM
001 1793 G.BRITAIN   GUINEA AU 55   @kerimar
002 1885S AUSTRALIA ST.GEORGE 1SOV AU 53   @gazer
003 1892 G.BRITAIN   1SOV XF 45   @gazer
004 1861 G.BRITAIN   1SOV XF 45   @gazer
005 1917C CANADA   1SOV UNC DETAILS REV SCRATCHED @gazer
006 1910C CANADA   1SOV AU 58   @Elements

 

2041344901_ScreenShot2018-10-08at16_12_29.thumb.png.52252df9d32af3f681acb5fc8161b21e.png

477699795_ScreenShot2018-10-08at16_13_00.thumb.png.77c76c2e0fe3764e22bd21ab22a8390e.png

 

Thank you for your hard work in doing all this. I'm happy with the results, I just did not want cleaned. Phew.

Cheers gazer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just saw that NGC introduced a new label, for UAE from all countries! I would expect something like Germany, France or even Russia. I'm not even sure what coins the Emirates have, I have seen 1-2 here and there. Maybe they got a huge order for gold coins from an emir or something...? 🤑

 

 

282_label-1096-sample_pa.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.