• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

Numistacker

NGC Grading Submissions Open

On 15/06/2018 at 00:03, Numistacker said:

A few more

Coins for NGC Invoice Number 4698947

LineItem Year Mint Mark Variety/Pedigree Denom. Grade Comments Comments
001 1995 SILVER IRELAND UNITED NATIONS 50TH ANNIVERSARY PUNT PF 69 ULTRA CAMEO    
002 1995 SILVER IRELAND UNITED NATIONS 50TH ANNIVERSARY PUNT PF 69 ULTRA CAMEO    
003 2018 G.Britain The Tailor of Gloucester Colorized S50P PF 69 ULTRA CAMEO    
004 2018 G.Britain Mrs. Tittlemouse Colorized S50P PF 70 ULTRA CAMEO    
005 2018 G.Britain Flopsy Bunny Colorized S50P PF 70 ULTRA CAMEO    
006 2018 G.Britain Peter Rabbit Colorized S50P PF 69 ULTRA CAMEO    
007 2016 PIEFORT G.BRITAIN LAST ROUND POUND S1PND PF 69 ULTRA CAMEO    
008 2018 Rwanda HMS Endeavour First Releases S50F PF 70 ULTRA CAMEO    
009 2018 Rwanda HMS Endeavour First Releases S50F PF 70 ULTRA CAMEO  

bn01.thumb.jpg.591c1fbcb7860797084e4710389f1d9e.jpg

bn02.thumb.jpg.b47317673657057873b1a8863df9638f.jpg

bn03.thumb.jpg.54e8d4605cf1c01300764a53767406b5.jpg

I have to say I'm very excited (And hoping these are my coins too lol).

Thanks again Numi.

Largest ever SilverForum submission to NGC today. All coins safely delivered to Heritage. 

B84EF81A-6411-4962-972C-A2525AD6F488.thumb.jpeg.37957cd62124b8e8c1e456f6b942810a.jpeg

Grading results are expected in about 5-6 weeks time.

Thanks also to those who used my new service to consign coins for Philadelphia or Long Beach Auctions.

490C7924-2E76-4C2F-A082-E36399D8B79D.thumb.jpeg.d0a97fce991c58f0c17f416042e22e08.jpeg

if you want to consign one or two of your coins to be auctioned at the September Longbeach sale please contact me by PM.

What’s the NGC turn around time if sent by @Numistacker ? 

I currently wait 4 weeks minimum as I have been doing the submissions myself. So just wanted to check how it works with you, do you fast track / walkthrough without the extra cost? Fixed price per slab? Cheers 

7 minutes ago, Harry said:

What’s the NGC turn around time if sent by @Numistacker ? 

I currently wait 4 weeks minimum as I have been doing the submissions myself. So just wanted to check how it works with you, do you fast track / walkthrough without the extra cost? Fixed price per slab? Cheers 

It varies  - if it is done by Heritage and they have expedited grading on then it can be about a month. If it is done by direct grading and there are lots of NCS submissions around those take longer.  The best way to answer is to look at the current schedule. Coins that arrived at NGC on 6th June are back already (top) and coins that arrived 5th May are still with NCS being conserved.

sched.jpg.c82cb1e736592e2019b88425e13a4429.jpg

PADDINGTON BEAR AND LATE ARRIVALS OF SOTD SOVEREIGNS

If you have Paddington Bear arrivals or ordered SOTD sovereigns from dealers and want your coins graded even though you missed the deadline i am happy to help.

PM me or if you know the address send them and if they are here by Next 26th June, I will send them for you. 

Paddington Bear First Release or Early Release will be avaiable

I understand NGC's dilemma to some extent when related to other monarchs, but who on earth wants to see yet another Sov or 1/4 with Elizabeth's effigy on the front of the slab? There have been so many issues during her very long reign I think we all know what a coin with her head on it looks like by now.

Fair enough (if annoying for me) if they decide to put the obverse on the front, always. And they may have a problem deciding what to if Charles accedes. However, the consistency is the problem because they don't (always put the obverse on the front). The Beasts have the reverse front and centre as should be/imo one would want, so why don't the rest? It's inconsistent and pretty poor imho, and I'd be sending them back as mechanicals too.

I only have a few PCGS but they seem more consistent - reverse on the front.

The elephant in the room for me is the new grade protection. Fine for modern, but now when grading historic coins I'll have to grade twice. Once raw, and again with conservation and grade protection so if the cleaning reveals details it doesn't affect the original grade. It's a complete farce imho and undermines the integrity of the grades. I will only trust such coins that I have slabbed myself.

Silly NGC.