• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

    Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

  • Join The Silver Forum

    The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

Numistacker

NGC Grading Submissions Open

Recommended Posts

Nice set just had a good look on there site. That set and most things I wanted not in stock. I wanted the 2016 proof sovereign. And a few bullion 2012.s PS numi after I saw you upstairs I got a 2005. 4 coin set on that stall I saw you at lol. Thinking about getting that graded. When is the next grading for UK NGC 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 I wanted to particularly show you guys this particular coin because it represents a very interesting side of collecting .

This coin is what is known as a proof of record. In other words it was never generally available and only purchased to show the very best of what they Mint could produce for distribution to VIP’s 

 This one was conserved by NCS and then graded by NGC and the result was excellent in my view 

1005EFAF-2550-4A52-B7AB-4DD1A27B7C36.thumb.jpeg.e0101cee236ec8383bdd4d07ce9922e6.jpeg

BBE84FEC-3367-47D2-9136-3159ADF9BE78.thumb.jpeg.abe223aacb37707f4509ed1f08897de6.jpeg

2145497D-7230-4A32-BC74-3150ABED204D.thumb.png.1c07e4884aaf6c4ae3505d8388b74f30.png

84F6CC4F-A2AB-47C2-A227-AC3C17CDAF4D.thumb.jpeg.b31655fd812e6d527eefe672597aba8f.jpeg

 

Edited by Numistacker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

UPDATE

A 47lb box of coins from NGC has been passed inbound through customs so lots of the coins you have all been waiting for are on the way back. Lots of paperwork for me to prove they came from the UK originally but all ok.

COIN LIST FOR INVOICE

LINE ITEM YEAR MINT MARK VARIETY DENOM. GRADE COMMENTS NCS LINE ITEM
001 1987Y CHINA PANDA G25Y MS 69   4719081001
002 1986 CHINA PANDA G50Y MS 68   4719081002
003 2018PM 2oz B.V.Island Pegasus ""2/1 Ounce"" S$1 MS 69 @numi 4719081003

 

gg01.thumb.jpg.9972aa517d0880df15142a5405281041.jpg

Only 3 graded better

gg02.thumb.jpg.780fdcaaa7993428949c29918dfa8af8.jpg

gg03.thumb.jpg.d37628478c98b7bb086ac8545d5d887b.jpg

Mint error only 200 coins from 5000 affected 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

COIN LIST FOR INVOICE 4718274

LINE ITEM YEAR MINT MARK VARIETY DENOM. GRADE COMMENTS NCS LINE ITEM
001 (2017)(N) CHINA 45mm MANDARIN DUCK & SWAN SILVER OBVERSE TRIMET PF 67 ANTIQUED    
002 (2017)(N) CHINA 45mm MANDARIN DUCK & SWAN BRASS REVERSE TRIMET PF 69 ULTRA CAMEO    
003 (2017)(N) CHINA 62g MANDARIN DUCK & SWAN SILVER PF 69 ULTRA CAMEO    
004 (2017)(N) CHINA 45mm MANDARIN DUCK & SWAN BRASS REVERSE TRIMET PF 69 ANTIQUED    
005 (2017)(N) CHINA 45mm MANDARIN DUCK & SWAN COPPER REVERSE TRIMET PF 69 ULTRA CAMEO    
006 (2017)(N) CHINA 45mm MANDARIN DUCK & SWAN ENAMELED - RED HEART TRIMET PF 69 ANTIQUED    
007 (2017)(N) CHINA 45mm MANDARIN DUCK & SWAN ENAMELED - WHITE HEART TRIMET PF 68 ANTIQUED    
008 (2017)(N) CHINA 45mm MANDARIN DUCK & SWAN ENAMELED - SILVER HEART TRIMET PF 68 ANTIQUED    
009 (2017)(N) CHINA 45mm MANDARIN DUCK & SWAN SILVER OBVERSE TRIMET PF 68 ULTRA CAMEO

hh001.thumb.jpg.c443d5b5bfbd3000e2a834e313be7f86.jpg

Prototype coin all silver

hh002.thumb.jpg.6bd6c0f60817d2b1fb2381b21cc361f5.jpg

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

COIN LIST FOR INVOICE 4717657

LINE ITEM YEAR MINT MARK VARIETY DENOM. GRADE COMMENTS NCS LINE ITEM
001 2005 G.BRITAIN   1/2SOV PF 70 ULTRA CAMEO @richatthecroft 4717657001
002 2017Mo Mexico Gold 1/10O PF 70 ULTRA CAMEO @richatthecroft 4717657002
003 2017 G.BRITAIN PISTRUCCI SOVEREIGN 200TH ANNIVERSARY 1SOV PF 69 ULTRA CAMEO @richatthecroft 4717657003
004 2005 G.BRITAIN   1SOV PF 70 ULTRA CAMEO @richatthecroft 4717657004
005 2005 G.BRITAIN   2SOV PF 69 ULTRA CAMEO @richatthecroft 4717657005
006 1989 G.BRITAIN SOVEREIGN ANNIVERSARY 1/2SOV PF 69 ULTRA CAMEO @Quicksand005 4717657006
007 1980 G.BRITAIN   1SOV PF 69 ULTRA CAMEO @stelian 4717657007
008 2005 G.BRITAIN   1SOV MS 69 DPL @DirtuOvidiu 4717657008
009 2017 G.Britain Peter Rabbit G50P PF 69 ULTRA CAMEO @richbird  4717657009
010 2016 G.BRITAIN LAST ROUND POUND G1PND PF 70 ULTRA CAMEO @richbird  4717657010
011 2002 G.BRITAIN GOLDEN JUBILEE 1/2SOV PF 70 ULTRA CAMEO @shawy2510 4717657011
012 2011 G.BRITAIN WORLD WILDLIFE FUND 50TH ANNIVERSARY G50P PF 70 ULTRA CAMEO @shawy2510 4717657012

i HAVE no WORDS...

j001.thumb.jpg.348a91d80ce7775c1262344b0bc428a7.jpg

j002.thumb.jpg.35f400a1d62bc9942d2dceb68e6ce48e.jpg

j003.thumb.jpg.df4c96b094027317aa6ac7ae700609f9.jpg

j004.thumb.jpg.8abe983f3b0656cd5c8c8f27879199cb.jpg

When they get back I will take them to NGC UK and get this problem sorted out..

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Numistacker said:

COIN LIST FOR INVOICE 4717657

LINE ITEM YEAR MINT MARK VARIETY DENOM. GRADE COMMENTS NCS LINE ITEM
001 2005 G.BRITAIN   1/2SOV PF 70 ULTRA CAMEO @richatthecroft 4717657001
002 2017Mo Mexico Gold 1/10O PF 70 ULTRA CAMEO @richatthecroft 4717657002
003 2017 G.BRITAIN PISTRUCCI SOVEREIGN 200TH ANNIVERSARY 1SOV PF 69 ULTRA CAMEO @richatthecroft 4717657003
004 2005 G.BRITAIN   1SOV PF 70 ULTRA CAMEO @richatthecroft 4717657004
005 2005 G.BRITAIN   2SOV PF 69 ULTRA CAMEO @richatthecroft 4717657005
006 1989 G.BRITAIN SOVEREIGN ANNIVERSARY 1/2SOV PF 69 ULTRA CAMEO @Quicksand005 4717657006
007 1980 G.BRITAIN   1SOV PF 69 ULTRA CAMEO @stelian 4717657007
008 2005 G.BRITAIN   1SOV MS 69 DPL @DirtuOvidiu 4717657008
009 2017 G.Britain Peter Rabbit G50P PF 69 ULTRA CAMEO @richbird  4717657009
010 2016 G.BRITAIN LAST ROUND POUND G1PND PF 70 ULTRA CAMEO @richbird  4717657010
011 2002 G.BRITAIN GOLDEN JUBILEE 1/2SOV PF 70 ULTRA CAMEO @shawy2510 4717657011
012 2011 G.BRITAIN WORLD WILDLIFE FUND 50TH ANNIVERSARY G50P PF 70 ULTRA CAMEO @shawy2510 4717657012

i HAVE no WORDS...

j001.thumb.jpg.348a91d80ce7775c1262344b0bc428a7.jpg

j002.thumb.jpg.35f400a1d62bc9942d2dceb68e6ce48e.jpg

j003.thumb.jpg.df4c96b094027317aa6ac7ae700609f9.jpg

j004.thumb.jpg.8abe983f3b0656cd5c8c8f27879199cb.jpg

When they get back I will take them to NGC UK and get this problem sorted out..

 

 

Haha thats hilarious. At least all of mine got 70's :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Numistacker said:

COIN LIST FOR INVOICE 4718274

LINE ITEM YEAR MINT MARK VARIETY DENOM. GRADE COMMENTS NCS LINE ITEM
001 (2017)(N) CHINA 45mm MANDARIN DUCK & SWAN SILVER OBVERSE TRIMET PF 67 ANTIQUED    
002 (2017)(N) CHINA 45mm MANDARIN DUCK & SWAN BRASS REVERSE TRIMET PF 69 ULTRA CAMEO    
003 (2017)(N) CHINA 62g MANDARIN DUCK & SWAN SILVER PF 69 ULTRA CAMEO    
004 (2017)(N) CHINA 45mm MANDARIN DUCK & SWAN BRASS REVERSE TRIMET PF 69 ANTIQUED    
005 (2017)(N) CHINA 45mm MANDARIN DUCK & SWAN COPPER REVERSE TRIMET PF 69 ULTRA CAMEO    
006 (2017)(N) CHINA 45mm MANDARIN DUCK & SWAN ENAMELED - RED HEART TRIMET PF 69 ANTIQUED    
007 (2017)(N) CHINA 45mm MANDARIN DUCK & SWAN ENAMELED - WHITE HEART TRIMET PF 68 ANTIQUED    
008 (2017)(N) CHINA 45mm MANDARIN DUCK & SWAN ENAMELED - SILVER HEART TRIMET PF 68 ANTIQUED    
009 (2017)(N) CHINA 45mm MANDARIN DUCK & SWAN SILVER OBVERSE TRIMET PF 68 ULTRA CAMEO

hh001.thumb.jpg.c443d5b5bfbd3000e2a834e313be7f86.jpg

Prototype coin all silver

hh002.thumb.jpg.6bd6c0f60817d2b1fb2381b21cc361f5.jpg

 

 

 

noticed those antiqued ones seem to have a much lower 70  rate than most out the box gradings, wonder if there's something inherent about the process that causes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Numistacker said:

UPDATE

A 47lb box of coins from NGC has been passed inbound through customs so lots of the coins you have all been waiting for are on the way back. Lots of paperwork for me to prove they came from the UK originally but all ok.

COIN LIST FOR INVOICE

LINE ITEM YEAR MINT MARK VARIETY DENOM. GRADE COMMENTS NCS LINE ITEM
001 1987Y CHINA PANDA G25Y MS 69   4719081001
002 1986 CHINA PANDA G50Y MS 68   4719081002
003 2018PM 2oz B.V.Island Pegasus ""2/1 Ounce"" S$1 MS 69 @numi 4719081003

 

gg01.thumb.jpg.9972aa517d0880df15142a5405281041.jpg

Only 3 graded better

gg02.thumb.jpg.780fdcaaa7993428949c29918dfa8af8.jpg

gg03.thumb.jpg.d37628478c98b7bb086ac8545d5d887b.jpg

Mint error only 200 coins from 5000 affected 

 

 

 

Congrats Numi on that error Pegasus......those error coins don't come that often ..... and are fun to collect 🙂

I suppose that the Yellowfin tunas (my error coins) are at customs ? 

 

I also read some comments/words about the way you handle NGC grading requests for members of the forum/FB/ xxx ...and I'm not all that knowledgeable about NGC or grading in general.....BUT I can say that, without your help/service/words.....I would not have thought about having my coins graded (as an error coin/date error). I asked you if you could help me..which you did in a great way. And I believe a lot of people think that way. So from me a big thank you for all your help....!!!

grtz

T

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, shawy2510 said:

i HAVE no WORDS...

Ha!  At least I can have a laugh about it along with @shawy2510 !  

Thanks for all your efforts Numi- pity NGC like to make extra work for you!  I'm sure we'll get there in the end.  

I'm absolutely over the moon with all my results, but particularly the 70's for my 2005 1 Sov and the 1/10th 2017 Libertad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/02/2019 at 19:56, Numistacker said:

I can just feel the hard work ahead.

68E62B50-8245-4D61-80F5-A60B5C88BDCA.thumb.jpeg.b51f8627e94686a80e907be62ccbb33d.jpeg

47lb of Graded coins have safely arrived in the office.

 

 

Good work Numi!  Thanks for sorting all these out - hopeful I might have a few in there...

Mexico issuing 50ps now? Priceless!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mike said:

Good work Numi!  Thanks for sorting all these out - hopeful I might have a few in there...

Mexico issuing 50ps now? Priceless!!!

Think I should keep the Mexican label. Maybe its added 20% premium 😂😂

Edited by shawy2510

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Numistacker said:

I think 14th March 

 


Added 0 minutes later...

 It has been a very long afternoon but amazingly all the coins that arrived seem to toy with their owners.

283C0353-BDFC-4C5A-9E02-E87837761EEE.thumb.jpeg.37adff3f0460383071429c1ae553c9b3.jpegFC4F9169-788F-4BD9-9E7C-9827B31B466F.thumb.jpeg.c4f60a54bdae3b23aff75e039535ad6f.jpeg

Wow @Gordon!

Nice one Numi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now