• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Proof Lion of England spotted ....

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looks nice, shame i won't be buying any silver from the RM until spotting cause is figured out

The Gold Sovereign

The Gold Sovereign aims to provide the most complete online resource to collectors of the world's most popular gold coin - the Sovereign.

www.thegoldsovereign.com    |    contact@thegoldsovereign.com

5 minutes ago, Numistacker said:

On luxury gifts page of web site in header

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Humm I've found a very similar picture on the RM site http://www.royalmint.com/our-coins/gifts/christmas-shop/luxury-gifts but with the rooster  

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

On 02/11/2016 at 17:56, Kman said:

Humm I've found a very similar picture on the RM site http://www.royalmint.com/our-coins/gifts/christmas-shop/luxury-gifts but with the rooster  

shopped!?

The Gold Sovereign

The Gold Sovereign aims to provide the most complete online resource to collectors of the world's most popular gold coin - the Sovereign.

3 minutes ago, Kman said:

I think it's photoshopped atm, unless a source can be produced :ph34r:

@Numistacker was you that bored? :D

The Gold Sovereign

Rm swapped the image after it was outed. My screenshot got there first... it's not photoshopped in any way. Since I grabbed it from the RMweb site I guess I should know

Just now, Numistacker said:

Rm swapped the image after it was outed. My screenshot got there first... it's not photoshopped in any way. Since I grabbed it from the RMweb site I guess I should know

yea yea ;)

The Gold Sovereign

The only difference in the picture is the coin, everything else is exactly the same, the position of the box and everything around it 

http://imgur.com/8nUeqIA

@Numistacker if you didn't photoshop it, someone did :ph34r: maybe the RM? 

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

The only difference in the picture is the coin, everything else is exactly the same, the position of the box and everything around it 

http://imgur.com/8nUeqIA

@Numistacker if you didn't photoshop it, someone did [emoji185] maybe the RM? 

No doubt RM use photoshop like everyone else however in my view the coin design is not photoshopped. It's the one we will get

4 minutes ago, Numistacker said:

No doubt RM use photoshop like everyone else however in my view the coin design is not photoshopped. It's the one we will get

Looking again, the reflection/shadow on the bottom the rooster coin in the banner perfectly matches the shadow of the picture used for the 5oz picture 

The plot thickens.. maybe RM photoshopped

9 minutes ago, Kman said:

Looking again, the reflection/shadow on the bottom the rooster coin in the banner perfectly matches the shadow of the picture used for the 5oz picture 

The plot thickens.. maybe RM photoshopped

And then removed it? either they are doing some great marketing (not sure they are this smart), or someone is telling porky pies :D:D :wub:

The Gold Sovereign

Just now, sg86 said:

And then removed it? either they are doing some great marketing (not sure they are this smart), or someone is telling porky pies :D:D :wub:

Maybe they put it up, thought oh we haven't officially announced this coin yet.. woops, so photoshopped the rooster in there instead 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived